Lost 4E Style: Kinslayer--Round 6: All PCs up!

Oni

First Post
[sblock=ooc]

ENworld seems to be gasping for breath, but at least I can post. Just wanted to let you know that I will be out of town and will probably return on Wednesday.

[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
I'm going to end this game unless others object to focus more on LEB and L4E. If those involved have comments for me, PM me!

Thanks for the good gaming to all! :D

EvolutionKB

First Post
Well that is 3 PCs that are possibly wanting to keep going. Maybe I'll do a slower pace here, and can still keep up in L4E and LEB.

SG go ahead and post(only one left). We'll see how this combat turns out and if we decide to go on from there with the new recruits we can.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Xandren down, Stellan barely holding on, and the Little Man gone... it was almost too much for Hesh. Seeing the shaman, Hesh channeled all his rage, all his fear, into a terrible charge at the little bugger. Wish a *crash* he knocks the goblin over, steps contemptuously over it, and looks with murder at the remaining archer.[sblock=Actions]Charge S with Flattening Charge: Fort 24, 6hp and knocked prone. Use boots to shift one into E65 (now over S).[/sblock][sblock=Hesh]Hesh Sul'taskh—Male Hobgoblin Bravura Warlord 3
Initiative: +6, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10
AC: 19, Fort: 16, Reflex: 13, Will: 16 — Speed:5
HP: 22/36, Bloodied: 18, Surge: 9, Surges left: 5/9
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Brash Assault
Viper's Strike

Luring Focus
Flattening Charge

Fearless Rescue
Inspiring Word x 2
Hobgoblin Resilience
Reckless Opportunity

Curseforged Chain +1

Full character sheet[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Lorn felt a rising twinge of emotion as he watched the ancient warforged succumb to the hobgoblins onslaught. He told himself it was just a construct, purpose built to fight and die, now was not the time to think about it. As he had quickly learned to do in the war he shut away the whirl of thoughts, turning with mechanical coldness he raised his staff again, intoning the well practiced words. Fire blossomed up among the hobgoblins, swirling into a coherent form over the lifeless body of Xandren.
Even as the fire erupted into the air toward one of the hobgoblins Lorn had already begun to move, making at dash for the sprung door that blocked the way between the two rooms. Digging into his belt pouch he pulled out a small vial has he ran. You can only help the living...

Lorn's sphere of flame bounces toward the hobgoblin leader, but is thusly dodged. It's heat continues to burn, scorching those around the sphere. The wizard pulls a healing potion from his belt and moves close to the bamboo door that blocks the way into the next room.

[sblock=ooc]Attack with sphere misses. I'll assume Lorn is squeezing, sharing a square with the bamboo door.[/sblock]

The dwarven warlock continues to bleed, seperated from the rest of The Lost. Stellan swings his axe, low at first, but then angles the blade upward. The weapon catches the hobgoblin leader with a glancing blow on the bicep.

[sblock=ooc]Stellan hits with a 22 for 6 damage. marks adj enemies[/sblock]

Xandren down, Stellan barely holding on, and the Little Man gone... it was almost too much for Hesh. Seeing the shaman, Hesh channeled all his rage, all his fear, into a terrible charge at the little bugger. Wish a *crash* he knocks the goblin over, steps contemptuously over it, and looks with murder at the remaining archer.

The sphere burns the hobs near it, their hair smolders and their armor scorches. One of the hobgoblins falls to the heat of the sphere. It's orange skin is blackened. In a fury is compatriots strike back at the shifter. The commander thrusts it's spear into the shifter's knee. The flail wielder steps to the side and slams his weapon into the shifter's back.

[sblock=ooc]Commander hits with a 23 for 8 damage. Soldier hits with a 21 for 16 damage.[/sblock]

The shaman rolls out from underneath Hesh and swings his rod at his kin. The awkward swings hits the wall of the narrow hall. The archer steps back, firing point blank at the warlord. The grey-fletched arrow hits the warlord in the shoulder.

[sblock=ooc]Shaman misses with a 9. Archer hits with a 28 for 8 damage.[/sblock]

Initiative: Round 7
Lorn: 23-
Thormir: 18-
Stellan: 16-
Hesh: 15-
Hobgoblins: 11

Stellan 5/44 hp; 4/10(11) surges; 1 AP
Xandren: DEAD
Hesh: 14/36 hp; 5/9(9) surges; 0 AP;
Thormir: -1/42 hp ; 6/11(10) surges; 1 AP; blinded(save ends), dying
Lorn: 26/31 hp; 3/7(7) surges; 1 AP;
H1: -24 hp; marked by Stellan
H6: -53 hp; Marked by Stellan; bloodied
A2: -8
S: -18;
Orange square is flaming sphere

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Submit or die! yells Hesh, bolstering himself against the archer. Ignoring the shaman, he steps to the archer, attempting to knock the coward down. [sblock=Actions]Minor to Inspiring Word: 10hp. Shift next to archer. Viper Strike: AC 18, 14hp (Lorn is designated beneficiary).[/sblock][sblock=Hesh]Hesh Sul'taskh—Male Hobgoblin Bravura Warlord 3
Initiative: +6, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10
AC: 19, Fort: 16, Reflex: 13, Will: 16 — Speed:5
HP: 24/36, Bloodied: 18, Surge: 9, Surges left: 5/9
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Brash Assault
Viper's Strike

Luring Focus
Flattening Charge

Fearless Rescue
Inspiring Word x 2
Hobgoblin Resilience