• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost Mine of Phandelver online game

aarduini

Explorer
Hello All,

I'm going to run the starter set mod Lost Mine of Phandelver part 1. I want to get credit for this, so I will need DCI#'s although I'm not sure how to get credit yet. I'm going to list several possible times. Please let me know what time is good for you and i'll run on the 1st slot that has 5 players.

Thursday August 7th 10pm PDT
Friday August 8th 8pm PDT
Saturday August 9th 6am PDT
Saturday August 9th 8pm PDT

Platform: RPGTable Online
Mic: Required
Character creation: 27 point buy, fixed HP and use the 4th edition template rather than the generic on the platform

Last edited:

Plaguescarred

D&D Playtester for WoTC since 2012
I wish i could play but the time doesn't match my schedule Have fun though!

PS You only need a DCI number if you do public games. Home and Online Play is considered private play by AL so no need.

From Facebook;

Chris Tulach Your play is official if you track it on your adventure logsheet. Getting a DCI number is only important if you play in-store or go to certain conventions.

Last edited:

aarduini

Explorer
Plaguescarred's game didn't get moved. I hope people see the request.

Plaguescarred, what is a good time for you. I work Monday through Friday from 11am to 9:30pm PDT. Maybe we can work something out.

BTW, I also go by Zagora. you and I have played together before

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads