D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver (pretty much the worst adventure title in the history of D&D)

Agamon

Adventurer
I don't mind the name. It's quirky and easy to remember.

Red Hand of Doom is a great name, as is Against the Cult of the Reptile God. But c'mon, the best one has got to be Glory Hole Dwarven Mine. :D

Raith5

Adventurer
I don't mind the name. It's quirky and easy to remember.

Red Hand of Doom is a great name, as is Against the Cult of the Reptile God. But c'mon, the best one has got to be Glory Hole Dwarven Mine. :D

Gold! I think you have won this thread. Sounds like a song on an AC/DC album.

Last edited:

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
You are right, awful name. Makes me want to hand it to my comic central group to see how they can make fun out of it.

YourSwordIsMine

First Post
Glory Hole Dwarven Mine. :D

It has remained one of the greatest Module names in gaming history

ScreenShot2013-12-01at10_35_28AM_zpsfdc27c79.png

Zardnaar

Legend
Damn I need to get my kick starter up for

" Against the Hall of the Giant King Who Beats the Party to a Bloody Pulp and Uses Their Bodies for Perverted Sexual Fetishes"

I call it "AtHotGKWBtPtaBPaUTBfPSF" for short. The BBEG is a Kender Ninja using a Katana that deals 1d100 damage.

Ningauble

First Post
Really? I don't think the name is that bad. Anyway I wouldn't judge it by its name. I've read most of it, and so far I'm impressed. Sandbox style adventure, lots of opportunities for roleplaying, lots of different mini quests. It blows Keep of the Shadowfell and other "starter" adventures away.

Grazzt

Demon Lord
Damn I need to get my kick starter up for

" Against the Hall of the Giant King Who Beats the Party to a Bloody Pulp and Uses Their Bodies for Perverted Sexual Fetishes"

I call it "AtHotGKWBtPtaBPaUTBfPSF" for short. The BBEG is a Kender Ninja using a Katana that deals 1d100 damage.

I'd buy this just to kill kender.

Remove ads