D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Aenwyr smiles as he turns to watch the newly-freed wolves run out of the cavern.

That issue taken care of, the druid turns to face Garuk. He nods once and says, "Climbing into a potential fight one at a time is risky. Let's remain together and stay on this level for now. Perhaps follow the side tunnel away from the stream?"

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
OOC: What is the consensus on which direction to go? You have three options - continue following the stream, take the left tunnel, or climb up the garbage chute in the wolves' den.

Xeterog

Explorer
Treygar takes a last, long look at the trash shoot, "Aye, I guess you are right there--if anyone is up there, coming up one at a time might not be the best of idea's. Besides, I don't think all of us could quietly climb up there in all y'all's gear.. He seems to consider a moment, then starts back out the wolves den..."Come on then, no use standing around..let's check out that side passage like our wolf friend here suggests.

OOC: unless someone protests too much, Treygar proceeds towards the side passage--trying to be quiet and on the look out as best he can

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Selari shrugs at the wolf freeing then tip toes up to Treygar at the front of the pack. "Want me to head in first? I'm pretty quiet," she grins.

Fenris

Adventurer
"Let Selari go first as she is deathly quiet. I will take rear guard to keep an ear out on that fissure to make sure we don't get jumped." says Amron.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
With Selari scouting ahead, the group takes the left passage...

The main passage from the cave mouth climbs steeply upward, the stream plunging and splashing down its west side. In the shadows, a side passage leads west across the other side of the stream.

Selari, in the lead, detects the smells of a cooking fire, poorly cured animal hides, and unwashed goblin bodies wafting down from the steep incline above her. The sound of the stream behind her obscures all other sound, however. The steep climb is full of loose rubble. Selari is fairly certain it isn't going to be able to hold more than 100 pounds or so...any more and it will likely collapse in to the stream below.

The others can see further upstream with their darkvision...

In the shadows of the ceiling to the north, you can just make out the dim shape of a rickety bridge of wood and rope crossing over the passage ahead of you. Another passage intersects thie one, twenty fee above the floor.

OOC: Everyone but Selari, please make a Perception check.

Remove ads