D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver

industrygothica

Adventurer
"Aye, lemme see it," Prophet says. "If it's a true potion ye can jus' take a little sip normally figure out what it is. Of course, sometimes it ain't a true potion. Then it's best to have dwarf's iron gut to sort it out in the end, if ye know what I'm meanin'" Prohpet give a hearty chuckle at his attempt at a joke, and takes a sip from the vial if Selari lets him.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Aye, lemme see it," Prophet says. "If it's a true potion ye can jus' take a little sip normally figure out what it is. Of course, sometimes it ain't a true potion. Then it's best to have dwarf's iron gut to sort it out in the end, if ye know what I'm meanin'" Prohpet give a hearty chuckle at his attempt at a joke, and takes a sip from the vial if Selari lets him.

"Be careful with that old man," she jokes while handing over the potions. Her voices drops and she looks embarrassed. "And, uh, thank you, by the way. You know, for what you did just then." Selari goes back to looking over Anewyr.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Aenwyr's eyes flutter open as Mina's brief song of healing comes to a close. First a look of confusion comes over his face as the druid realizes he is lying on the floor. "What..." he begins, but then the memory of where and why he is and what had happened comes flooding back. "Oh," he winces, feeling his ribs and leg gingerly to see what injuries remain. He looks up and meets Mina's eyes and says a heartfelt, though embarrassed, "Thank you."

Just then he notices Selari hovering nearby as well. He also meets her eyes briefly and starts to feel even more embarrassed - they are supposed to be here on a rescue, and here he was lying on the floor bleeding out. Some help, he thinks. To try to distract himself, Aenwyr glances at Klarg's lifeless corpse near him. "Who took down the brute in the end?" he asks, collecting his scimitar and placing a hand on his knee to heave his way up to his feet.
[sblock=OOC]Ok, so after Mina's healing Aenwyr is at 6/10 hp (thanks!). I don't think I'll spend my hit die yet, then - would probably end up wasting half of the roll.

Aenwyr does have one 1st level spell left for the day, which I'll save for healing in case we run into another fight. I'll try to stay near the back next time. ;)

Also, Phoenix, I'm shamelessly stealing your mini stat block. Should make the next fight much easier on myself, I'm too used to these from other games![/sblock]
[sblock=Mini Stat Block]Aenwyr, male wood elf druid
AC: 15 (13 from leather armor +2 from shield)
HP: 6/10 (1d8+2 Con)
Hit Dice: 1d8 x 1/1
Saves: Str +1, Dex +2, Con +2, Int +2, Wis +5, Cha -1
Melee: Scimitar Attack +4 Damage 1d6+2 slashing
Melee: Quarterstaff Attack +3 Damage 1d6+1 bludgeoning (1d8+1 two-handed)

[sblock=Spellcasting:]Primary Ability: WIS, Spell Save DC: 13, Spell Attack Bonus: +5

Spell Slots:
Level 1= 1/2 per day

Cantrips:
0 - Druidcraft
0 - Thorn Whip

Spells Prepared: (Druid level 1 + WIS mod +3 = 4 per day)
- Cure Wounds
- Entangle
- Speak with Animals (ritual)
- Thunderwave[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Garuk Runestone

Garuk hefts his share of the coin in one hand before nodding in thanks and stashing it in his pack. Answering Aenwyr's question, Garuk says "It was a group effort, but Prophet there finished the monster off. It's part of the great majority now, along with most of these goblins." The strange dwarf turns his head to stare at the bare wall for a moment before nodding and turning back to the others to ask, "So, are we going to rest here for a while, or press on exploring this cave in the hopes that we've taken care of all the resistance already?"

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
"We have yet to find Gundren and Sildar. If we halt our search now, we may well be abandoning them to the wolves' den." Aenwyr exhaled slowly and touches his ribs again. "We should use caution as we search still. As the cougar waits for its prey to separate from the herd, so should we ensure our advantage before any more fighting."

Last edited:

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
There is only one unexplored area - whatever is across the bridge. The goblin reinforcements came from that direction.

OOC: Are you going to wake-up and interrogate a sleeping goblin first, or head across the bridge now?

pathfinderq1

First Post
As tired and unsteady as she might be, Mina still glances down the tunnel. "I would think, if there were any more of them, we would have seen them by now, unless they have a back way out... Shall we explore a bit further?"

Remove ads