• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost Prehistorica

rpace

First Post
So, you like drawing nekkid cavewimmin' then?

~Richard
(I now have Frazetta's caveman and woman doodles from his old Ballantine art books running through my head)

V_Shane

First Post
LOL yeah big ol' booty shots of cave woman getting carried away....Hey no prehistoric book should be without.

So did you do some for Tensen? How about a nekkid cave woman (or wet sabertooth skin) contest?

Now that would turn out some site hits :p

rpace

First Post
Mmmmm -- stone age tushy!

Nope -- Tensen didn't ask me for any prehistoric pretties -- you?

~Richard

(Mmmm -- Raquel Welch in a rawhide bikini. . . them's the goods!)

V_Shane

First Post
Hey I think we're hijacking the thread, but nope didn't ask me (even after all that Goodman Brontosaurus rex stuff). Ah well still couldn't stop us artists to have a cavewoman contest on EnWorld though;)

Last edited:

rpace

First Post
COOL!!!!

That'd be fun.

A monthly jam on one subject. . . .

I've seen stuff like this at Eatpoo and ConceptArt.

It'd be cool to do in a D&D context.

Maybe we should move the thread. . . .

~Richard

davewoodrum

First Post
thundershot said:

Okay... now that you've teased, what's the deal? Campaign Setting? Hardcover? Page count? :cool:

Lost Prehistorica is intended to have a multiple approach as far as being a campaign. Though there is enough information in the book to allow one to structure a campaign designed to entirely support the lost lands the book and its contents is also flexible enough to support just a tiny island.
There's so many good campaigns already and we realize that many people prefer their own campaign world so I tried to be sensitive to that need when I did my portion of the book. However, enough elements... including a full range pantheon, exists for the needs of those wanting to create a full campaign realm based on the lost lands. Small island, sub continent, full continent, whole world... the choice is yours.
Likewise, my comments about giant lizard beasts, blue furred baboon savages, cannibalism, was really little more than a sleep deprived joke but these elements are provided in the book... along with a vast wealth of additional information. We tried to cram as many options as possible into the book

davewoodrum

First Post
V_Shane said:
LOL yeah big ol' booty shots of cave woman getting carried away....Hey no prehistoric book should be without.

So did you do some for Tensen? How about a nekkid cave woman (or wet sabertooth skin) contest?

Now that would turn out some site hits :p

I doubt you'll be seeing THAT much flesh.. besides, I found the cover alone to be delightfully revealing enough... hence why a copy of it has spent some time hanging on my office wall for quite a while now....

Personally though, for a touch of exotic beauty I wouldn't mind seeing the Dark Quest art department do a few nudes of a female kifter (one of the races in the book)... some of the many other races though might be a bit TOOOOO exotic.

Remove ads