"Lost" season finale tomorrow night - Post your predictions here

I predict:

the Others will turn out to be descendents of pirates from the Black Rock, and they will speak in typical pirate-movie fashion: "arrrhh, matey, so you're trying to steal me treasure, by damn!"
the hatch will turn out to be a secret storage facility left over from WW2, and is filled to the brim with cases and cases of Spam. This will seem to be a windfall at first, but after days and days of eating nothing but Spam, the castaways will slowly go insane. Some will wander through the jungle singing the Monty Python "Spam" viking song...
the polar bears... hey, you all forgot about the polar bears, didn't you? They haven't appeared lately. I think it will turn out that Walt is bringing them to the island the same way he made the bird fly into the window in Australia. The bears attack people on sight because, well, one minute they're happily cruising the ice floes in the arctic, and the next, they're on a damn miserable hot island, and they are just pissed off about it.
Everyone will find out Hurley is a mega-millionaire and hit him up for loans.

Arnwyn

First Post
David Howery said:
the Others will turn out to be descendents of pirates from the Black Rock, and they will speak in typical pirate-movie fashion: "arrrhh, matey, so you're trying to steal me treasure, by damn!"
And then I will love this show even more than I do now.

Pants

First Post
KidCthulhu said:
How is it, to digress, that they've been on the island for months now, and all of the men have that scruffy, three days growth look? Either they're using the razors found in people's luggage, in which case they should be clean shaven, or they're not shaving, in which case at least a few of them should have real beards by now.
Because they have more important things to do than look clean shaven all the time. ;)

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
Pants said:
Read at your own peril for those who wish to watch unsullied by spoilers. ;)
[sblock]In an article in TV Guide, J.J. said that Arzt would return next season as a (possibly) 'more prominent' character.[/sblock]

[sblock]I guess pieces of him will continue to fall next season [/sblock]

Zuoken

First Post
Irony abounds here...

When Hurley asks Locke what he thinks is in the hatch, Locke says "hope".

In Greek mythology, Hope was the last to emerge from Pandora's Box.

Crothian

First Post
Ya, there is a whole lot of faith and science stuff being tossed around. Good to knoiw the season finally is just tlike the season, lots of things seem to happen but not a lot really does.

Remove ads