• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Love, peace n'stuff

L

Ladyshade

44. One can act soooo much more(or less as it suits them) mature than they really are in life and no one would know any better! Ha! Ha! Take that reality.

45. You get to play out all the goofy practical jokes involving pie, other foods, sweeping chairs from behind people as they sit, magical hair dye jobs, etc,.. without having anyone get 'really' mad at you!

46. The nice 'cry' Kat metioned can quickly become the nice giggle as your character gets as sappy as they can, but you and your friends secretly make fun of them in PM's. Some people would consider that highly odd,..not wizies..nope nope nope.

47. Mmmmm smilies.. I do hereby choose this one as my mascot :looloo:

Jeajea

First Post
Re: More fun and happy stuff....

Andion Isurand said:
20. I can fly, without wings, magic, psionics or a hot air balloon... just by thinking happy thoughts.

Any happy little thought?

48. All my very good friends are what make this site for me.

Davon

First Post
49. Yay, I get to glory in having a character that has more of a life than me. :uh-huh:

50. I get to perfect the art of making sarcastic comments without getting sacked, thrown out of a pub or assaulted by passing strangers. Yay. :D

51. Yes, smilies. Yay muchly.

:cloud9:

T

The_Poison_Arrow_

52.. That I can create such a cool plot line and play it out over nine months

53.. That you can meet the players OOC and find some to be your greatest friends

54.. I can whip up an epic level character in ten minutes and not have to wait the years it takes to get those levels...... the the RPing is fun

55..Sticks

56..Siani and Ka'yn WiZo action

57.. Just for maybe an hour a day, everything bad in your life can disappear

58..The fact I can steal drinks from a tavern and not get in trouble

59.. Kat, Ladyshake,Nath,Lyla, Lace, Luci, Thala, Reshak, Raceme, jeajea, pandora, charm, gillette, donatella, rhane, mocki, Than, nevine, rajak, Fen, Nashira, BG, Lique, tinaile, Bhryn, Drega, Davon, Rose, Lilly, Ness, Orchid, Gashawn, Thistle, Caianja, Cry, Vanora, ..etc etc

B

Bhryn Astairre

60: I can hurt people and have a laugh over it without being called down for cruelty! Wait... :confused:

61: I have friends made all over the world despite me coming from a tiny ickle island with climate issues...

62: The longer I stay, just more people I get to know.

63: The people make the site, the site makes the fun, and the fun makes me happy.. :D add all three up together and it's one big journey to understand yourself better... and Understanding Dearah :p

64: Chocolate SO doesn't put weight on in the site!!!!

65: I LOVE people putting up with my antsy moods, guys, what would I do without you all!? Love ya'all so much!!! :embarrass

Darkskies

First Post
66. The new wonderous storys I get to read that pop up right infront of my face. :D

67. The twisted plots that cause mental harm if oyu think to hard:confused:

68. The joy :angel: of seeing a creation of mine grow with others around.

69. The new ideas I get when reading for something I want to wright myself.:cool:

D

Dragona Nightsky

70. The chance to be evil :devil: even when you're a softy :angel:

71. The ability to play your inner self (Still can't figure out how Bhryn got the angel dealy :p ;) )

72. The ability to drink, smoke, and kill legally, even when you're under 18 :D

73. The ability to get married, then get divorced...then marry again...then divorce again...and confuse all your friends as they try to figure out what number THIS one is (You all know EXACTLY who I'm talking about :smirk: )

74. When brooms become feared for more than just chores!:eek:

75. When demons and angels really can sit down and chit chat over tea ;)

B

Bhryn Astairre

:: distracts people somehow, with uh... flying badgers! ...conks Draggy over the head and drags her off to that special place with a shallow, unmarked grave... :: :angel:

L

Ladyshade

Te hehehehe

:: Re-names topic "Fun happy smilie stuff I like about wizards including those sneaky, dark evil stuff we sweep under the rug...or toss into shallow unmarked graves."

:bigeyes: Whooooaaah... We're bad.

:looloo: Have serious issues.

:tiphat: But at least we're creative?

Hehehe...smilies mmm...

Irilym

First Post
*watches Draggy get buried and cackles evilly*

76. The ability to have multiple personality disorder and NOT be thrown in a mental institution!

77. The ability to have one personality be extremely cruel to the other... :devil:

78. The ability to maul angels and ignore the ranting priest yelling "You'll go to hell for that" because you've already been there and back :devil:

79. The ability to be completely nutters, or extremely serious, all in a single day while you're having fun

80. And, as has been mentioned many times before, smilies...it's ALL about smilies :D

*loves this thread...hope it picks back up* :cool:

Remove ads