Low-Level Game, Newbies Welcome! [Closed]

RMcCall

Explorer
If it makes any difference, I'm treating the effort to locate and reach the hidden ruins as a whole skill challenge. Make checks whenever you feel it necessary!

RMcCall

Explorer
To make it simple, let's total up the coin everybody has into a party pool resource. That way you won't have to each individually say how much you spend each time you want to buy something.

RMcCall

Explorer
The 200 is for the entire party; split evenly it would be 40 per person, so it should be no problem to pay for it, assuming you didn't all spend your extra gold on magic items. Let me know your total gp here so we can tally it up and use it as a party resource.

Easter is coming up tomorrow, and I'm going away for the "weekend," so I probably won't post again until Tuesday. Discuss your plan if you want and we'll begin the journey then!

RMcCall

Explorer
Sorry for not getting back until now, but I'm ready to continue!

I don't think 200 is much to ask for. It's not only food for 10 days, but equipment to protect you from the desert environment (I did adjust for the warforged not needing to eat or drink). You each started with three magic items and 840 gp, so 40 each is only a few drops in the bucket (if you didn't start with that, I'm sorry for being unclear! You can go ahead and put those on your character sheet). If it helps make more sense, we can use a silver standard instead of gold, like I do in my other games. I just didn't want to confuse everybody so I left it out of this.

shamgar001

First Post
Oh yeah, I definitely think it's reasonable. I'm just worried because I spent all my starting cash on magic items. We might have to find someone willing to underwrite our starting expenses.

Mithrilmace

First Post
Actually I see that you have already begun the roleplay. If I could play a dragonborn controller of a different class I'd be happy with that. I really just don't dig the Hunter.

Remove ads