• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] A Bad Light

Gerald007

First Post
OOC: I don't know what happened DM, but I made 6 spellcraft rolls that somehow didn't make it in my last post. Has the site been acting strange for anyone else the last week or so?

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: I had trouble off and on yesterday myself.

Borric is able to find a pike in the armory that will suit his purposes; it's probably better at that than its supposed role of weapon, with its head looking like it would fall off after the first successful strike.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Borric mounts Skrom's head on the pike and carries it around for now. Turning to the others, he asks, "If we have finished searching this floor, let's get out what's up stairs and out that door."

"Fury, since you don't look so good, and I am holding this nice impressive standard of Skrom's ugly head why don't I lead the way and make it a parade instead of stealth reconnaissance?"

Borric leads the way checking the tower and then the door to the plateau if there is nothing else of interest in the lighthouse.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 24 (22 without shield, 22 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 43 Current: 31
CMB: +7 CMD: 20 (22 vs. Trip/Disarm) Fort: +6 Reflex: +3 Will: +2 (+3 vs. Fear) +5 CMD for enlarged
Conditions in Effect: none

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Skrom's head on a pike
Chakram: 6/6 remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury agrees with Borric's caution and follows after the bigger man. In fact, he'd gladly bring up the rear keeping an eye out for things sneaking up behind them.

OOC: No special preparations on Fury's part.
[sblock=Actions]--[/sblock][sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 2 / Bard 2
Initiative: +6 Perception: +7

AC: 19 (14 touch; 15 flat-footed)
HP: 32 Current: 7
CMB: +4 CMD: 18 Fort: +1 Ref: +10 Will: +3

In Hand: rapier

Spells Remaining: 1st: 1/2[/sblock]

Gerald007

First Post
Syl follows behind the group, worried that he did not have a way to heal Fury's injuries. He looks to be on his last legs... "Be careful, Fury. Stay behind the rest of us."

Mini Stats: [sblock] Human Witch 4
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2

AC: 13 (13 touch; 11 flat-footed)
HP: 34 Current: 24
CMB: +1 CMD: 12 Fort: +3 Ref: +3 Will: +4
Spells Remaining: 1st 2/4, 2nd 1/3
Hexes Remaining: All except healing on Fury and Borric and fortune on Borric
In Hand: Nothing[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Borric smirks and nods in agreement with Syl, "Yeah, we don't want you to be breaking any precious fingernails, mate."

He will open the door and carefully looking ahead, before he takes a step. Borric is not in a hurry to go stepping into any booby traps or anything.

OOC: Perception(Searching) +5, take 20. Looking for traps and secret compartments.
[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 24 (22 without shield, 22 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 43 Current: 31
CMB: +7 CMD: 20 (22 vs. Trip/Disarm) Fort: +6 Reflex: +3 Will: +2 (+3 vs. Fear) +5 CMD for enlarged
Conditions in Effect: none

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Skrom's head on a pike
Chakram: 6/6 remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Remove ads