[LPF]A Merchant in Need of Assistance

sunshadow21

Explorer
DM: Sunshadow21
Judge: Holyman

Start Date: 01/16/2011

Players:
Cethyn-Ayah (Bertious)
Encounter XP: 650; Encounter GP: 245, Spent at tavern: 1 PP, Healing cost: 30 gp
Gregori Savi (galahad0430)
Encounter XP: 450; Encounter GP: 20, Healing cost: 30, killed in final battle
Bozzago the Brisk (Mahorfeus)
Encounter XP: 650; Encounter GP: 245
Git Git (Vistarius)
Encounter XP: 650; Encounter GP: 245, Spent at tavern: 2 GP, Healing cost: 70

[sblock=Experience, Treasure, and Costs]Street Toughs CR2: 150xp each; 20 gp each, gear
Rickety Bridge CR1: 100xp each; time gp in shiny objects from dam
The Broken Log CR1: 100xp each; GP spent - 10 (1 platinum)(Cethyn), 2 gp(Git Git)
Bandit Archers CR1: 100xp each; gear
Healing Costs: GP spent - 70 (Git Git), 30 (Cethyn), 30 (Gregori)
Wagon Recovery CR 3: 200xp each; loot from adept
Final Reward for prisoner and returning the wagon: 225 gp each, Potion of Cure Light Wounds each
Time XP & GP: 259 xp, 222 gp [/sblock]

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
Morning comes and finds you in a comfy apartment above Alfred Firestreak's humble, but pleasant shop enjoying an early breakfast so that you can get started as soon as possible. Roondar, while still tired, looks much more composed than he did the night before at the Inn. "Thank you for agreeing to help, and I apologize if I was a bit short last night, but walking up to Venza without my cart, horse, or even a weapon to defend myself was not how I envisioned my initial entry to this grand city. I am sure you are eager to hear the remaining details, but I will wait until you have finished your breakfast before continuing my story."

[sblock=ooc]Once everyone has made their way here, I shall continue on.[/sblock]

Bertious

First Post
Cethyn-Ayah

"This one is happy to help and is thankful for the food. He is also lots curious about what happened to Roondar and looks forward to his story." He tucks into the breakfast with gusto trying a little of everything on offer (to be polite) before mainly focusing on whatever meat is available.

[sblock=OOC] I'm really looking forwards to this thanks for the invite :)[/sblock]

Mahorfeus

First Post
Bozzago calmly ate his breakfast, listening attentively as the troubled trader spoke. The Tengu was well-rested, having went to bed soon after organizing his supplies - it might not have even been dark at the time. Though he showed no sign of it, he was eager to hear more of the faux guards that had betrayed the gnome. Every little detail counted.

sunshadow21

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]I love the name Gregori, although it throws me for a loop a bit every time I see it, since my rl name is spelled almost exactly the same way, with the only difference being a y instead of an i. [/sblock]

Mahorfeus

First Post
[sblock=OOC]From the looks of it, Git-Git still needs a judge to clear him (he already got checked by a nonjudge). Hopefully they do that soon.[/sblock]

Bertious

First Post
[sblock=OoC] I think he missed the link to here he has posted in the tavern since and i missed it on my first read through too.[/sblock]

Remove ads