• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] A Soul Indiscretion

Songdragon

Explorer
(( So, everyone goes on a 16... Zelena on her 14... I will let others go, since they are before her, before posting shooting the demon. :) Get em guys! ))

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]
Heh, heh. Fury breaks cover Inspiring Courage (+1) in his companions with his sacrifice and start flailing away at the demon afterwards with his little pig sticker. :p[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]Unfortunately Fury doesn't inspire courage so much as envy over his mad leaping and prancing skillz so the +1 is against him :eek:

On a more serious note: where are we positioned? M6 and following? Also still need an answer if the door at N8/9 opens...[/sblock][sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 2 / Bard 1
Initiative: +6 Perception: +6

AC: 18 (14 touch; 14 flat-footed)
HP: 25 Current: 25
CMB: +3 CMD: 17 Fort: +1 Ref: +9 Will: +2

In Hand: cold iron rapier[/sblock]

Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
OOC: Its essentially up to you guys where you are within reason. I was leaving the map update until I knew at what point you wished to act, but if you are satisfied with waiting until the demon picks up the parchment I can go ahead and update.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: I guess kicking this off is tricky. Yes when he arrives at the parchment, someone gives the signal that he arrived. Those of us on the other side of the wall break cover and attack going both directions to surround him. Ideally combat is initiated once we come into view.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
OOC: Right I'll just post a updated map and init, please give me your final position and as long as there is a reasonable point for you to have been hiding within the range of your movement I'm fine with that.

[sblock=Initiative Order]
Fury (needs to give a clear signal along with his action)
Everyone (posting order will determine Init position)
Zelena[/sblock]

ASoulIndiscretionMap6A.jpg

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury breaks stealth and leaves the shadowed building that he was hiding within. His rapier rests lightly in his hand and he moves forward using his best Planks swagger across the bridge (end at T7). "I don't know what you found there, fellow," the rogue calls out, "but this is my section of town so it belongs to me. Hand it over."

[sblock=OOC]Move: from Z6 to T7
Fury did tell everyone around him that it had arrived. Was that not clear enough?[/sblock][sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 2 / Bard 1
Initiative: +6 Perception: +6

AC: 18 (14 touch; 14 flat-footed)
HP: 25 Current: 25
CMB: +3 CMD: 17 Fort: +1 Ref: +9 Will: +2

In Hand: cold iron rapier[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads