• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] A Soul Indiscretion

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
OOC: Borric, Sylvain, The Duke, and Falkner are up!
Followed by Zelena.
Remember its a surprise round so no full round actions, etc.

ASoulIndiscretionMap6B.jpg

Gerald007

First Post
OOC: I'll stick in the square just north of Fury, so he can give Syl the A-Ok.

Syl also delays his action until the end of the group, so can can figure out who will benefit the most from his hex ability.

AxeM

First Post
OOC: Lets say hiding at BB7

The Duke will apply his Oil of Bless Weapon and 5' step out to AA6

[sblock=The Duke]Human Inquisitor (Sapo) - 2
Initiative +10 Perception +7

AC 17 (12 T, 15 FF) CMD 17
HP 18/18
Fort +4 Ref +2 Will +5

Combat Reflexes
Judgment 0/1
1 level spells 1/3
Enlarged 3/5

In Hand Meteor Hammer (10ft reach)
Conditions
Bless Weapon (Meteor Hammer) 10 Rounds[/sblock]

toasterferret

Explorer
Falkner steps out of the shadows to W6, (from AA5) and draws his newly acquired silver blade and his shield.

He holds his shield in front of himself, ready to spring.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Human Male Fighter

OOC: What? So no one else is hiding with Borric at M6, or are people not paying attention? I think you other melee types (Duke and Falkner) are too far away.
Borric moves around the wall to confront the nefarious creature drawing one of his cold iron chakrams.

[sblock=Actions]Move Action: Move from M-6 to L-4 & Draw Cold Iron Chakram.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 21 (19 without shield, 19 flat-footed, 13 Touch) (w/ +1 Ring)
HP: 23 Current: 23
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +5 Reflex: +2 Will: +1 (+2 vs. Fear)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Chakram[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
OOC: Zelena is up.
The following takes place after Zelena's action.

The creature makes a horrible rasping sound which is just barely understandable as laughter. It pulls back its hood and calls in a horrible guttural tongue thick and clumsy,

"Gurrak Darran calkas brendrem, gorthak dan." It then pauses for a moment before smiling and saying in,

"The Mistress says it is permitted for me to kill you. I am Shavesh, you are my prey!"

[sblock=Gerald]Fury is in the position he used his move to get to. You cannot be just north of him without using your own move action - and thus whole surprise round - since that is in the open. So you can either be hidden back in the ruins delaying to hex, or move out near Fury.[/sblock]

[sblock=Zelena]Zelena recognizes the language it spoke as Orc.[/sblock]

Gerald007

First Post
OOC: Sorry, DM, I meant the Syl was hiding 5' north of Fury before he burst forth and took his action. Syl will wait until everyone else makes their move before he comes out of his hiding spot.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
OOC: Can you please give a grid reference in future. Its the difference between me going ah yes he is there and having to trawl back through posts to see where you want to be. I should not really have to reference more than one post to see you want to be. B-)

ASoulIndiscretionMap6C.jpg

Songdragon

Explorer
The gnome cruses as her companions all happen to move in the way of a good shot she had before they were roused from their hiding places. With a hurmp she scurries past the Duke and moves just short of Falkner.

After the creature speaks the gnome comments questioningly as she looks to the creature before them... "Orcish?"

((I posted previous (post 755) that Zelena was at BB-7, she now moves to X-5))

[sblock=Zelena's Status]Gnome Cleric 1/Bard 2
Initiative: +2 Perception: +10
Conditions: none
AC: 19 (13 touch; 17 flat-footed)
HP: 26 of 26
CMB: +0 CMD: 12 Fort: +4 Ref: +5 Will: +7
In Hand: light crossbow +4 (1d6)
Spells: Divine (0-level) Create Water, Detect Magic, Stablize; (1st level) Bless, Protection from Evil, Remove Fear(d) (color notes cast)
Arcane Spell Slots 0-level (at will) 1st level: O O O O (Grease, Silent Image, Vanish)[/sblock]

Remove ads