• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] A Soul Indiscretion

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury groans with the sudden and violent attacks that splatter his blood all around and leave him dripping blood onto the stone walks. He grits his teeth in pain and stabs at the creature before diving away from it in an attempt to get clear of its slashing claws and teeth.

[sblock=OOC]Actions:
Standard: attack with cold iron rapier
Move: O7 to P10 (Acrobatics DC ? (creature's CMD) to avoid AoO)
Acrobatics failed so he'll take an AoO. :([/sblock][sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 2 / Bard 1
Initiative: +6 Perception: +6

AC: 18 (14 touch; 14 flat-footed)
HP: 25 Current: 4
CMB: +3 CMD: 17 Fort: +1 Ref: +9 Will: +2

In Hand: cold iron rapier[/sblock]

Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Shavash laughs as Fury backs away and sends a claw scything forward! Orlando slumps to the cobbles his blood pooling beneath him!

"Yes, Mistress said I can kill you so you will die. I am Shavesh the Fleshripper - you should be honored to be slain by me!"

OOC: The Duke is up!
Followed by Falkner.

[sblock=Fury's position]I think he stays in the square he started in, but I'm not entirely sure. Can anyone point me to rules for this? He provokes as he leaves the threatened square according to the rules so I am assuming he would stay in his original square. I'm not sure it matters a great deal here - Shavesh has reach so he would remain in his threatened area either way, but it would be nice to know the correct rule.[/sblock]

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury goes sprawling to the walk and lies there bleeding.

[sblock=OOC]I think you are correct concerning Fury's position though I couldn't find it spelled out specifically.[/sblock][sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 2 / Bard 1

HP: 25 Current: -6

AxeM

First Post
The Duke will 5 step to T6 and enlarge himself to S7.

The Duke will then give the critter a big wallop.

Also Knowledge: The Planes, to see if The Duke has any clue what the creature it.

[sblock=The Duke]Human Inquisitor (Sapo) - 2
Initiative +10 Perception +7

AC 16 (10 T, 15 FF) CMD 18
HP 18/18
Fort +4 Ref +1 Will +5

Combat Reflexes
Judgment 0/1
1 level spells 0/3
Enlarged 2/5

In Hand Meteor Hammer (15-20ft reach)
Conditions
Enlarged, Fortune Hex, Bless Weapon (Meteor Hammer) 9 Round[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=Rules Help] I am reading pg. 180 CORE and think the answer is there. Sorry to much to type for me tonight. :p Second paragraph under Making an Attack of Opportunity. [/sblock]

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
The Duke and Falkner both deal the beast powerful blows sending it reeling, a trickle of blood runs down from what might be an ear hole and Shavesh hisses.

"A draw then, but fear not I shall yet kill you all."

There is a shimmer and the creature simply vanishes leaving Fury bleeding out on the cobbles...

[sblock=The Duke]You recognize this creature, and suddenly a few things fit together. It is not a demon, but an eidolon with a demonic appearance![/sblock]

[sblock=Zelena]The disappearance looked very similar to dimension door, though its not wuite the same, that probably means it has a relatively short range. Probably one of the three mostly intact houses remaining on the Street.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
The halfling rushes to Fury's side and places a hand on his wound calling to her god, "I ask of you Ral to heal this friend, that he may fight again." With a flash of silver light the man's wounds knit together, the bleeding all but stopped.

She looks up to her companions, "That creature is not far, whatever it used to disappear is very short range. It is likely within one of these nearby buildings."

(( moves to O-8 and casts Cure Light Wounds on Fury 1d8+1=5 {Not above 0, but it's a start. I know your pain, my character in one of HM's games just took a 26 hp hit to -2 from full health :eek:} ))

[sblock=Zelena's Status]Gnome Cleric 1/Bard 2
Initiative: +2 Perception: +10
Conditions: none
AC: 19 (13 touch; 17 flat-footed)
HP: 26 of 26
CMB: +0 CMD: 12 Fort: +4 Ref: +5 Will: +7
In Hand: none
Spells: Divine (0-level) Create Water, Detect Magic, Stablize; (1st level) Bless (converted to CLW), Protection from Evil, Remove Fear(d) (color notes cast)
Arcane Spell Slots 0-level (at will) 1st level: O O O O (Grease, Silent Image, Vanish)[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury groans as he returns to consciousness then sits up and looks wildly around. "You killed it?" He visibly relaxes, not realizing that there is no body, and looks up at Zelena and Sylvain. He smiles weakly. "Looks like I owe the two of you my life again."

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 2 / Bard 1

HP: 25 Current: 4

Remove ads