• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] A Soul Indiscretion

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Human Male Fighter

Borric steps up to deliver a might overhand smash on Savash only to have the creature vanish on him, the spiked ball slamming into the earth. "What the fook!?"

He fumes at the lack of being able to exact revenge on the fiend for practically killing Fury. The fact that the healers have brought the rogue back to life is some small comfort though. Still, the fighter is itching to get a move on and find the beast.

Hearing that the creature was some summoned eidilon or whatever, Borric harumphs and puts the cold iron flail away. "So, the creature is not what we thought, huh? To disappear like that, does it mean the owner is nearby? Let's find the nefarious puppet master and deal with them proper. Time's a wasting. We don't need to let her heal the blasted thing and have it tear poor Fury to shreds again."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 21 (19 without shield, 19 flat-footed, 13 Touch) (w/ +1 Ring)
HP: 23 Current: 23
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +5 Reflex: +2 Will: +1 (+2 vs. Fear)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

AxeM

First Post
The Duke: "Can't have poofed too far, I'm it walked here from w'ever it went back to

OOC: Will probably have limited/no posting this Saturday/Sunday

Songdragon

Explorer
Zelena looks to Borrick, "My healing will not affect those hiding behind walls... Unless they are in the open, and close, Ral's blessings will not reach them."

"I am ready to start this hunt..." she peers about to see if there are any signs of a caster or the like.

(( Perception 1d20+10=13 Anyway... :-S ))

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Borric looks at Zelena with puzzlement, "Eh? Why would you be wanting to try and heal the beast? I was referring to the demon's mistress doing the healing, assuming she can even do that sort of thing."

"I am itching to get another crack at this villain, so how's that tracking coming along?" The last question is directed at those capable of doing such things, because he certainly isn't able. He looks around to see if he notices anything, though.

Perception (1d20+3=17)[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
Looks to Borric, "My mistake." she bows her head in apology, "I thought you meant the waves of holy energies."

"We should start looking through these ruins, might give us more of a clue then out here." She then starts by moving to the closest building (M-8) to look about...

((Stealth 1d20+10=20, Perception 1d20+10=27))

((Is the darker green on the map a building or just a difficult terrain? ))

[sblock=Zelena's Status]Gnome Cleric 1/Bard 2
Initiative: +2 Perception: +10
Conditions: none
AC: 19 (13 touch; 17 flat-footed)
HP: 26 of 26
CMB: +0 CMD: 12 Fort: +4 Ref: +5 Will: +7
In Hand: Sword and Shield
Spells: Divine (0-level) Create Water, Detect Magic, Stablize; (1st level) Bless (converted to CLW), Protection from Evil, Remove Fear(d) (color notes cast)
Arcane Spell Slots 0-level (at will) 1st level: O O O O (Grease, Silent Image, Vanish)
Channeling: 3 of 5 attempts remaining; Liberation: 1 of 1 attempts remaining; Agile Feet 5 of 5 attempts remaining [/sblock]

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
There are three intact buildings two together, one standing alone further down. The first two seem to share a stairwell that ascends to two doorways on the second floors. The lone house's entryway has collapsed, but a hole reveals a staircase descending into the basement which looks like it would grant entry.

OOC: Again my apologies for the slow posting, not been able to snatch much time away from work, no work for months and then everything comes at once and is super urgent - the joys of free lancing.

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Borric smiles at Zelena, "No worries lass, I can be a rude one at times so forgive me for being crass."

Looking at the building choices to begin searching for this nefarious summoner, Borric tries to see if there are any windows or such that would provide good vantages over the contract drop point.

He asks, "Do these summoners need to have visual sight on their creatures to recall or control them?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Remove ads