• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] A Soul Indiscretion

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Human Male Fighter

Borric quietly mutters under his breath to Syl, "No talking about hitting people in the gonads. It ain't funny, mate. There was this time down in the Spread Eagle Lounge where this fat... nevermind, we have work to do. Fury is going to rush and need saving here in a minute."

He waits with his clanking arse at the bottom of the stairs to see if the scout reports that they should come up.
[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 21 (19 without shield, 19 flat-footed, 13 Touch) (w/ +1 Ring)
HP: 23 Current: 23
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +5 Reflex: +2 Will: +1 (+2 vs. Fear)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: In case Afg returns soon, tomorrow finds me out of town (yeah, out of town from being away from home already), driving 18 hours to attend my brother's wedding. I will be a tad scarce during the weekend until returning on Tuesday.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Well I guess I will get this ball rolling after the Holiday weekend but a few things before I do.

Could someone show me the map post? I saw it on here before but now it seems to be gone. And can everyone post their status, I see a few of you do and a few don't. I'm guessing AFg kept them at home as he doesn't post recaps.

And lastly I will be looking into XP updating but wish for everyone to decide whether or not they wish the game to continue. It could be you search high and low but find no one (essentially they escape) to plague the town later and maybe show up for revenge in another game.

Reason I ask is I have the stats but not what has been used so far by the enemy. I would hate to take an already tough encounter and make it doubly so.

Up to the group so let me know all the above over the weekend and I will go through the thread with a fine toothed comb as it were.[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]The last combat map was post #800 back on page 54 but we're in a different situation now since we've gone down the street (as far as I can tell anyway).

At this point, I'm torn about the adventure. We've kinda lost momentum with AF's absence but I would like finish. If we did do the quick wrap up without the battle against the bad guy treasure awards would need to be checked (I think AF sometimes piles a big chunk of the treasure from previous encounters on his BBEG). Also the 2nd levels at least would be able to jump into the new adventure recruiting now. <shrug> I'd like to know what the rest think. Continuing would be more XP providing we survived. That eidolon took Fury to below 0 with only half of its attacks.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Oh it is a tough fight and I hate to do it an injustice. And after looking at XP awards I think everyone is LvL 3 now.

Last XP given out on March 9th (I believe - I have no notes yet) and most 2nd lvl characters were a little over 300 XP away from 3rd. It's been at least 40 days @ 11 per day = 440 Time XP + encounters not yet awarded (the hammerhead encounter I think).

And that Extra Equipment and all could come out of the time GP I will run the numbers this weekend see how the combine and all. [/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]I would like to continue with Borric, for sure. But if the boss fight is in a flooded basement again, I will gladly give it a pass. I was hoping that we had controlled the battlefield for the last encounter to be in the open with room to maneuver, but the stinkin' reach of the critter made that pretty deadly. And then the blasted thing did not stick around to be killed so we are not finished.

The Eidilon was practically dead I think, so I am not sure it is still around or not for the next encounter. Particularly if we jump on its mistress right away. It must only have a few HP remaining maybe?

But GE is right, we don't have a current map since we left the immediate area from the last one.

Though I do miss AFg, this group was a little crowded with 6 players (I prefer 4 or 5 myself). We could finish the last combat just for closure purposes, but only if HM can figure things out without too much difficulty. Who knows, perhaps after Easter AFg will return.

But if there is a need for our characters to start a new adventure from the DWI, then why bother with closure if we get the awards to make up for things. Already being 3rd level has shot my fighter 2 levels in this adventure so I don't feel the need to play it just for the XP.[/sblock]

Remove ads