[LPF] Crab a la King

AxeM

First Post
Assuming that you're here to play Crab a la King Go ahead and give a quick post here describing your character and hopefully we'll get started by 12/22/10

GM: AxeM
Judge: HolyMan
Players:
Elessar Whisperwind - CR1T1C4L
Fester - fggs02
Korey McKragg - DrJest
Mortar Foehammer - Terrible Swift Sword
Yoshiki Akita - deisenhut

Experience:
Skill Challenge CR1/2: 200xp / 5 players = 40xp each
Cave Fisher CR2: 600xp / 5players = 120xp each
Lizardfolk CR3: 800xp / 5 players = 160xp each
Time XP: Length of Game: 20 days x 7xp/day = 140xp each

Total XP per player = 460xp

Treasure:
Skill Challenge CR1/2: 200gp / 5 players = 40gp each
Cave Fisher CR2: 800gp / 5 players = 160gp each
Lizardfolk CR3: 1,200gp / 5 players = 240gp each
Time GP: Length of Game: 20 days x 6gp/day = 120gp each

Total GP per player = 580gp

DM Credit's Earned: 2 DMC

Last edited:

fggs02

First Post
Fester has devoted his life to studying death and decay. Sometimes he prevents it and sometimes he encourages it. It takes true wisdom to know which is needed. He is a level 1 Blight Druid. He has not been approved yet, but will be hopefully within the next couple of days.

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]I would have Fury jump in, especially since Zitteaux is a fellow brother in the Red Hand Society. But I'm traveling beginning tomorrow and I'll have very limited computer access for the eight days after. If by some chance you haven't filled your roster by the time I return then I'll have him join.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] I can NPC Fury for you GE :) For eight days the game won't get to far past the opening RPing. [/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Hmm. I'm double-booking myself it seems. I've made previous commitment to join Soul Indiscretion when Aldern Foxglove starts it in January so while I appreciate the offer, HM, and I would like to play this, Axe, I just don't think I can swing it. Unless I can get that 2nd character finished but that doesn't seem likely atm.[/sblock]

DrJest

First Post
Korey McKragg doesn't fit the typical stereotype of Dwarven Warrior. While slightly above average height and build for Dwarf, his hygiene leaves a lot to be desired. In fact, the only thing about him that looks cared for are his weapons, armor, and intracately braided beard.

Korey's social skills are underdeveloped, but those that get know him realize that he is fiercely loyal to those he calls friends. Even then, those closest to him receive an attitude that seems to border on contempt.

Korey respects martial prowess above all else.

AxeM

First Post
Holiday Blues

Well with only 2 players, I'm going to put this off till sometime after Christmas(maybe all the way until January). Thanks for the support guys.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Or at least till Mon :) their is a new fighter ready to go and just needs someones approval (does not need to be a judge) and I think having a few lvl1 martial types good. As you said this was near the lvl2 side. If you start Mon with who you have maybe the others could be found en-route and help out. I mean going to "Getz zee crab eggz." sounds like a job for only one or two characters to start. ;) [/sblock]

AxeM

First Post
OOC: Ok I'll take Holyman's advice and give this till Monday/Tuesday, just grabbing some crab eggs can't be too hard, right :)

Remove ads