• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Crab a la King

deisenhut

First Post
"Ah, zee crab party zis getting bigger!" Yoshiki says with a smile. "Ze more za merrier." Back to his normal voice, "Are you familiar with the tides sir dwarf?"

Caim

First Post
Mortar studies the map a few seconds more. "Aye, I know about tides and various other things that nature may have instore for us. The names Mortar Foehammer. Pleased to met ya." Mortar extends his hand in friendship.

deisenhut

First Post
Accepting the dwarf's hand, "Likewise. The name is Yoshiki, though you can just call me Yo." Gesturing back to the map, "When is our window of opportunity here? We need to go into this tidal cave." pointing at the map.

Caim

First Post
Mortar looks back to the map. "We'll want to go into the cave during low tide, which is a little after sunrise and a little after sunset." Mortar scratches his chin. "Also crabs are more active during the night, so me think it'll be best to venture in during the morning hours." Mortar pauses then nobs to himself.

OOC:
This is of course if the GM says I am correct on my geography check about the tide.

deisenhut

First Post
Turning to the sous chef, Yoshiki says, "When does the chef need these eggs by? He's preparing a dinner for nobles, but when is this dinner? It'll take us a while to get there and back, and if we have to wait for low tide at sunset, we won't get back until late tonight at the earliest. If we can go and camp nearby or just leave really early in the morning, we can hit reach the cave just before sunrise when it may be the safest to venture in. And then we'll be back before he prepares the evening meal tomorrow. Would that work for ze chef?"

deisenhut

First Post
"Then we should head out immediately so that we can make it there at low tide. Let me grab my bag and meet you all back down here." Yoshiki heads out to grab his bag from where he is staying.

Caim

First Post
"I agree. We should head out immedately." Mortar tugs on the the straps of his pack. Ready when you are Yo. Just waiting for the rest to prepare." Mortar says as he looks to the other members of the party.

CR1T1C4L

First Post
A figure in a grey longcoat walked in, bringing a strong smell of alcohol into the room. Upon closer inspection of the figure it was an elf. He burped loudly, and after finishing it said: "I hear you needed some work to get done, chef, eh? I'm in if it doesn't involve mopping the floor or the like."

The raven on his shoulder and the man himself stared at the chef with, pretty much the same look on their faces - they were waiting for the quick info so he wouldn't waste their god damn time and they could get to business.

[sblock=OOC]Hai guys! :D[/sblock]

fggs02

First Post
Fester picks a beetle out of his hair and offers it to the raven as a gesture of friendship. :cool:

He then looks upon the raven and says:

What name do you claim, beast of the skies?

Fester then announces to everyone:

Death waits for no man. Let us depart with haste.

Fester wishes to claim the last spot in the marching order. :blush:

Remove ads