[LPF] Crypt of the Everflame (01)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalgor's inspection of the horse carcasses reveals little to him about the exact cause of their death - that they were attacked is obvious, by what is not. However, he does spot a skeletal arm sticking out from under one of the horses, and notices that one of the saddlebags still has something in it. It will require some effort to move the horse off of the skeleton; the saddlebag contains two days worth of rations, a pair of large comfortable pillows, 10 blunt arrows and 2 pints of lantern oil.

jackslate45

First Post
"There might be some identifying markings on the body. We should move the horse if possible." Anaerion says. He will try to assist anyone who moves the horse.

rb780nm

First Post
Iosef tries to shift the horse. As he strains, the corpse shifts and the others are able to slide the body out from under the horse.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Unlike the corpses of the horses, this collection of bones is easily identified as having met its end years (and years) ago. The skeleton is quite old.

Satin Knights

First Post
"Looks like he belongs inside the crypt. We'll have to bag him up and carry him back in. Don't want to upset that curse now."

[sblock=actions]Use the saddlebag to collect up the bones.[/sblock]

Ravenath

First Post
Ravenath, human warrior 1

-I don't feel too good carrying a corpse like that. But... if you say that this corpse could belongs to the crypt... it seems that we are dealing with some kind of tomb profaner, don't you agree?
Ravenath stares at the entrance of the cave. A flash of impatience could be seen in his eyes.

Satin Knights

First Post
"Well, I don't want to provoke the curse, so I will follow what I was told by Jocyn." Kalgor collects the two pints of oil and the rations as well, stowing them in his own backpack. He then motions to Gragnor to lead the way.

Gragnor enters the crypt, followed behind at 15' by Kalgor.

jackslate45

First Post
"I agree. Curses can be quite nasty..." Anaerion says this more to himself than anyone. He gets his stuff ready and follows in the usual marching position.

Remove ads