• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Crypt of the Everflame (01)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Anaerion shouts out, "Kalgor, get out of the area! I am going to throw the same spell under these guys!"[/COLOR]

Kalgor draws his mighty blade and chops at the skeleton between him and Ravenath. The skeleton shatters. Then he steps out of the way to let the wizard do his work.

Just as promised, as Kalgor's foot leaves the area the spell creates a thick coat of grease under the skeletons, sending one of them crashing to the floor. The other manages to stay on its feet, and takes a swing at Ravenath . . . the blow passes harmlessly in front of the fighter. The skeleton on the floor tries to stand, falls, and then struggles to its feet . . .

GM: Kalgor & Gragnor get an AoO vs. Skeleton 05, then Iosef and Gragnor are up!

[sblock=Satin Knights]Skeleton 05 is prone vs. the Attacks of Opportunity; if it's not killed it successfully stands so it's condition is 'None' in the Combat Status.[/sblock]

[sblock=Combat Status]
Code:
[u]Combatant          AC/ T/FF   -HP      Condition[/u]
Ravenath           17/13/14    03      None
Skeleton 01        16/12/14    00      Prone
[s]Skeleton 02        16/12/14    10      Dead[/s]
Skeleton 03        16/12/14    00      None
Kalgor             14/11/13    05      None
Anaerion           13/13/10    00      None
Skeleton 04        16/12/14    00      None
Skeleton 05        16/12/14    00      None
Iosef              18/10/18    00      None
Gragnor            16/14/13    00      None
[s]Skeleton 06        16/12/14    04      Disabled[/s]
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Entry Hall.jpg
    Entry Hall.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 60

rb780nm

First Post
Iosef moves to the other side of the room to support Ravenath. Swinging his sword at the Skeleton there, he just misses.

--

OOC: Move A7
Attack A6

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Kalgor swings at the shaky bones and shatters this skeleton as well. Gragnor goes all out on the one between him and Ravenath. The bite misses, but both paws bat the pile of bones around until they fall apart as well. Then Gragnor moves to provide flank for Iosef. (5' step to C5)

[sblock=dice]That totals out to 1+3+2 of bludgeoning damage which is enough to take down a skeleton I believe. Sorry for the funky way I have to do d3 die rolls.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Iosef moves to the other side of the room to support Ravenath. Swinging his sword at the Skeleton there, he just misses.

Kalgor swings at the shaky bones and shatters this skeleton as well. Gragnor goes all out on the one between him and Ravenath. The bite misses, but both paws bat the pile of bones around until they fall apart as well. Then Gragnor moves to provide flank for Iosef.

GM: Ravenath is up!

[sblock=Dice]NP on the d3 rolls - my sole frustration with the ENWorld roller, and I've asked for the addition but so far no luck. Just keep reminding me that those d6's are d3's, please. ;)[/sblock]

[sblock=Combat Status]
Code:
[s]Skeleton 04        16/12/14    00      None[/s]
[s]Skeleton 05        16/12/14    00      None[/s]
Iosef              18/10/18    00      None
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Entry Hall.jpg
    Entry Hall.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 77

Ravenath

First Post
Ravenath, human warrior 1

The prone skeleton isn't a big threat, so Ravenath keeps concentrating his attention in the skeleton in front of Iosef.

-You will fall too. Be sure of that.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Apologies to all - my computer's got a bug. I can fix it, but it'll take most of my AM posting time. I'll update as soon as I can. Also, the in-laws are coming this weekend. This is actually a good thing, but it means I'll have limited posting time. Still, I'll do what I can to keep things moving!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The prone skeleton tries and tries again to get to its feet, but still can't make it up. The skeleton on the ledge with Iosef swings quickly at the Paladin, cutting deep into his side just below the ribs.

GM: Party is up! (No changes to the map).

[sblock=OOC]The skeleton's crit confirm roll was a 5.[/sblock]

[sblock=Combat Status]
Code:
[s]Skeleton 04        16/12/14    00      None[/s]
[s]Skeleton 05        16/12/14    00      None[/s]
Iosef              18/10/18    05      None
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Kalgor knows he is too clumsy to walk through the grease, so he drops his blade and (move action) pulls out his sling, and (another move action) loads it.

Remove ads