• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Crypt of the Everflame (01)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Gragnor finds a carbon-covered key next to the fire-pit, and Kalgor sees a finely made dagger within the fire itself (you'll have to extinguish the fire to retrieve it without being burned).

Satin Knights

First Post
Marshan grabs the key Gragnor points out. Both leave to the beetle door. Marshan gets the dropped waterskin here and returns. "This might get messy, stand back." Dumping the water on the fire to put it out. Then, he leaves again to avoid the steam for a few minutes. While waiting, he tries to clean the scorched key. From the doorway, Marshan points at the dagger and it floats over to the doorway. He uses the mage hand to set it down gently on the floor for inspection while it cools further.

Ravenath

First Post
Ravenath, Human Warrior 1, Sorcerer 1

-I... I did that... Did I use magic? -Ravenath looks Anaerion. The elf could notice that Ravenath's eyes was golden, but was turning slowly to his characteristic light brown.

rb780nm

First Post
"Good work my friends, with a little planning we made short work of that abomination. And where did you get magic from, Ravenath?" Iosef says.

Satin Knights

First Post
Kalgor wiggles his finger for a bit of minor magic. "Yep, that was you. Interesting." Then he focuses on the key and dagger and finds...[sblock=actions]Facepalm for my last post. If I correct it now, the comments look out of place.
Cast Detect Magic[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Anaerion nods, and claps the young man on his shoulder "I have a vague idea which spell that is to. It seems that your curiosity for magic has born some fruit!"

Satin Knights

First Post
Well, the dagger is magical. Who wants to put it to use? Looks to be a simple +1, but that would have been enough to go after that creature with.

Remove ads