• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Crypt of the Everflame (01)

jackslate45

First Post
The elf laughs out loud. "Well, if we had known this was here, we would have grabbed it ealier. Ah well. Let us do something about that howling shall we?"

Satin Knights

First Post
Kalgor hands Ravenath the dagger, "It's too short for my liking." Let's go back to kicking in that other door. Picking up his backpack, he heads off back east to the other door.

Ravenath

First Post
Ravenath, Human Warrior 1, Sorcerer 1

-Well, you know... I haven't studied magic before. Can anyone cast spells without any arcane knowledge?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
You make your way back around the corner and to the barricaded door, which is once more firmly closed. The howling has grown silent, but Gragnor hears a faint sobbing coming from the other side.

Satin Knights

First Post
To Ravenath, "Um, yeah. It is easier with a teacher, but some people just pick up innate spells."

After Gragnor notifies Kalgor of the sobbing noise, Kalgor knocks on the door. "If you would like to talk to Mayor Uptal's rescue party, you are going to have to open the door."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The sobbing stops as soon as Kalgor speaks, replaced by sounds of something scrambling around on the other side of the door.

"What?! You're . . . NO! It's a trick! The dead one sent you . . . well, I won't be fooled! I warn you, stay out! I know how to use this thing!"

The voice is male, mature, and plainly quite frightened.

Satin Knights

First Post
"No, a fat mayor and a town of superstitious peasants sent us. I assume you were part of the advance crew who sets up "perils" your young warriors have to overcome. Then you triggered the curse and got your friends slaughtered.

Either you come out now, or we leave you behind and let next year's "brave warriors" find your dusty bones!"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads