• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Crypt of the Everflame (01)

Satin Knights

First Post
"He seems relatively safe in there, if completely mad. So, leave him here, and we will rescue him later once we have the flame. What were the directions to get it again? I hope it wasn't from that fire pit I just put out." Pauses to ponder...

"Let's clear the rest of this level before going down the stairs from the beetle room. That means back tracking north and then taking that hall west."

Ravenath

First Post
-I agree with you, Kalgor. -then, Ravenath sees the chance to ask him about his recent worry- Eh... Kalgor... do I have to study magic to control my power? I mean... I have no idea of any arcane knowledge, so I don't know if I can begin studying it now, at my age.

Satin Knights

First Post
"I don't know. It depends on your path. Let's not worry about it at the moment, and focus on this crypt. We can focus on your arcane path when we are setting up tents and resting later."
Kalgor heads north, and then turns west. Gragnor takes an extra quick step to get in front of him.

jackslate45

First Post
"Most likely not. If you never studied magic before, chances are you had it born in you. Or implanted in you." Anaerion says

He will then take his usual spot while they continue on.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
You make your way back toward the entrance, then west down the unexplored hallway. This hallway takes a couple of turns before ending in another door, this one with no obvious opening mechanism. Neither Kalgor nor Gragnor are able to hear anything from beyond the door.

[sblock=OOC]To save some time I'll go ahead and let you know that this door cannot be opened from your current position.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
"Found an exit, but not an entrance." Kalgor pulls out some dried berries from one of his trail rations and smears an X on the wall here. "This would be a lot easier if we had our own backpacks."

"Well, there is one more door that I know of in the first entry hall. From it's position, it should let us into the western half of the crypt."

Backtrack to that door, listen, and then try it.

Remove ads