• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Crypt of the Everflame (01)

Satin Knights

First Post
Kalgor takes a mighty swing at the wooden beast, wounding it's slightly charred body.

[sblock=mini stats]
Kalgor AC 15 HP 17 STR 12 Dex 14 Weapon Greatsword +3, 2d6+1+1 dirty fighting trait when flanking
Summoner Cantrips: Detect Magic, Acid Splash, Arcane Mark, Mage Hand
... . . Mage Cantrips: Read Magic, Prestidigitation, Dancing Lights
.,.Summoner 1st Lvl: 2/0remaining; Rejuvenate Eidolon, Shield
,,Mage 1st Lvl Spells: 3; Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Enlarge Self*
.........,..Racial Spells: 1/day, used; Daylight (20 minutes)
Summoner Monster I:
4/4 remaining; std action SLA summon, (1 min), Celestial dog, celestial eagle
...........Battle Shaper: 4/4 remaining; swift action to grow a claw, bite or gore attack

Gragnor AC 20 HP 10 Bite +2, d4; Claw +2, d3; Claw +2, d3
[/sblock]

Last edited:

rb780nm

First Post
Iosef circles the Golem, coming at it from directly opposite the valiant cat.

He swings his longsword at the golem.
OOC:
Move to 4b via 5a
Attack +4+2(Flank), 1d8+2 damage

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Ravenath recovers quickly from his slide into the pit. "So you are made of wood, right? Then, you won't like this!" The golem writhes as flames gout from Ravenath's free hand, burning it severely.

Gragnor makes an acrobatic leap into the pit with the golem and bites him. Sharp teeth pierce the wood of the golem's leg, scoring small scratches as it jerks its limb free.

With most of his spells gone, Anaerion instead steps back a little, and fires a common acid orb at the golem. The orb flies harmlessly past the golem's head, impacting somewhere on the south side of the pit.

Kalgor takes a mighty swing at the wooden beast, wounding it's slightly charred body further.

Iosef circles the Golem, coming at it from directly opposite the valiant cat and swinging his sword in a whistling arc. Chips fly, but though it must be sorely wounded the golem is eerily silent.

As the creature whirls to the offensive, flailing ineffectively with its shields, both Gragnor and Iosef notice a small keyhole in the center of its back.

OOC: Once in the pit it's a DC 10 Acrobatics check to climb up the slides at the east/west ends, or a DC 15 Climb Check to climb the north/south walls (it's 8' deep).

GM: Back to the top of the order - Ravenath is up!

[sblock=Combat Status]
Code:
[u]Combatant          AC/ T/FF   -HP      Condition[/u]
Ravenath           17/13/14    00      
Gragnor            24/14/21    00      
Anaerion           17/13/14    00      
Kalgor             16/12/14    00      STR Damage: 5
Iosef              18/10/18    02      
Wood Golem         13/09/11    29
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Wood Golem.jpg
    Wood Golem.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Ravenath

First Post
Ravenath, warrior 1, sorcerer 1

The fire is efective. Obvious.

-Careful! -he screams to Iosef, who moved between he and his target- I could have burned you!

Then Ravenath moves to take line of effect with the golem and keeps firing his power.

OOC: GM: move Ravenath wherever you want to don't harm my friends with my fire

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
GM: [MENTION=99475]Ravenath[/MENTION] He'll have to move out of the pit to the south, to D1 - go ahead and make a DC 10 Acrobatics check to get him up the slide.

Satin Knights

First Post
Gragnor swipes at the overgrown scratching post and takes another small chunk of it off.[sblock=damage] 3 points damage[/sblock]"It has a keyhole in the back of the beast."

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Kalgor chips off another chunk of the wooden monstrosity with his greatsword. Then quickly reaching in his belt pouch, "Someone want to try this key?"
[sblock=actions]std greatsword swing, sorry about the funky roll, move retrieve key from pouch, provokes AoO[/sblock]

Last edited:

rb780nm

First Post
"Pass it here!" the Paladin calls, grabbing the key. Waiting for his moment, as the Golem exposes its back, he dives for the keyhole.

OOC: I'll roll a d20 to try and get the key in.

But his timing is off and the Golem shifts.

OOC: I imagine I suffer an AoO for that too...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads