[LPF] Expansion

sunshadow21

Explorer
If you go around back, you find a good sized stable, mostly empty these days, with one or two stable hands sitting around bored and half asleep.

VVilhem

First Post
"You there!" Megan says as she throws Cotton's reins in a startled stable boy's hands along with a few copper pieces, "Please take care of my horse and those of my friends. Have you seen a man called Adolfo around? We have business with him."

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Audra follows Megan, rather glad that someone here has been outside of Venza before. Though the trip was rather short, thanks to the horses, she did her best to take in details to share upon her return. Taking her queue from Megan, she dismounts and follows her as she moves around back. She can't help but smile as she considered the poor stable hand suddenly facing a nearly hand full of horses, fresh from the road. She waits her turn and as she hands over the reins...

"There are others that follow. Hope you're well rested."

She leaves him after that, still trying to shake feeling back into her flesh from her bones from the ride. Saddle or not, that would take some getting used to. As one more used to providing her own movements, she tries not to walk too awkwardly as she follows Megan inside. Upon entry, she steps aside from the doorway and assesses the place.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ariel Esimae, Female Aasimar Cleric

Ariel lets Ajax follow along with the other horses and slides off once inside the stable, feeling better about mounting and unmounting now that she has done it a few times. But, the warmaiden doesn't complain about saddle sores aloud; that would be unseemly for one of Her Justice's order.

"Thank you for the information," she replies to the surly stable hand after Megan asked a question. Grabbing her gear, she clanks around to the entrance of the building and goes inside.

Looking around, she asks the first person she sees that looks helpful, "Excuse me, we are looking for Adolfo Savi. If he is not here, we were told Eldrick could help us."

She is holding her longspear upright like a walking stick, butt on the ground or floor.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 18 (20 with shield, 16 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 16 Current: 16
CMB: +2 CMD: 14 Fort: +5 Reflex: +3 Will: +7 (+8 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

Current Weapon in Hand: MWK Longspear

Fire Bolt: 6/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 5/5 remaining
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons: (Light, Resistance, Guidance, Detect Magic)
1st Level 4/4 (Bless, Doom, Shield of Faith, Burning Hands) [/sblock]___________________________________________

Nicki-Aycox_9-29-03_Wescyde-Scan.jpg
Ariel Esimae

sunshadow21

Explorer
Once you step inside, you can see that that the owner has taken great pains to do what he can to restore the place, though signs of age are still evident throughout the room. The bar itself is currently empty with only a tiefling behind the bar, who is currently busying himself with various cleaning tasks. Behind the bar hangs a chalkboard with a menu, "Stew and Ale, 5 sp." The common room is mostly empty at this hour, it being midafternoon and most of the locals are out working, though there are a few travelers and bar maids scattered about. The bar maid you talk to points to the tiefling at the bar when you mention Elvick.

sunshadow21

Explorer
Eldrick looks up as you approach the bar, "Hasn't been to bad lately. Finally getting some interest from the local merchants in the road outside, which helps. Can I get you some soup? My wife just finished cooking some venison stew."

Caim

First Post
Naria walks into the bar and looks around. "Any luck finding Adolfo?"

"Nice new spear. Didn't really get a good look at it before." She stats as she looks the warmadien up and down.

[sblock=Mini Stats] Naria
Initiative: +6 (+5 fatigued)
AC: 18 (15 w/out shield, 16 raging, 17 fatigued, 15 touch, 13 flatfooted)
HP: 15 (17 raging) Current: 15
CMB: +3 (+5 raging, +2 fatigued) CMD: 18 (20 raging, 16 fatigued)
Fort: +4 (+6 raging) Reflex: +4 (+3 fatigued) Will: +1 (+3 raging)
Resistance: None

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Rage: 6/6 rounds per day
[/sblock]

VVilhem

First Post
"Sure thing. I can certainly use some soup after that ride, especially since we'll probably have to get on those darn horses again later. By the way, have you seen a man called Adolfo? We are contracted by his family business to meet him here."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Megan
Initiative: +10
AC: 17 (14 touch, 13 flatfooted)
HP: 16 Current: 16
CMB: +2 CMD: 16
Fort: +2 Reflex: +7 Will: +5
Resistance: None

Current Weapon in Hand: Crossbow, Heavy
[/sblock]

Remove ads