[LPF] Guard Duty

mazzoli

First Post
Thiera nods cordially at her companions, "It's been a pleasure. I believe a nap is in order before I return to haunt the Dunn Wright tonight. I hope to see you around the city."

She strides off toward her apartment with slumped shoulders, emanating weariness, her new armor slung over her shoulder and her new weapon secured to her waist.

OOC: Taking a MW Studded Leather (175 gp) and a MW Scimitar (315 gp), plus the remainder of my share in gold (1700 gp). Also, it appears that my time XP should be 670, for a total of 1710 XP from the adventure.

Thank you very much for a great adventure, sunshadow.

mazzoli

First Post
OOC: Okay, just trying to stay honest, but I will gladly accept more XP if it's warranted. Again, thank you very much for running this. It was a great time.

Rhydius

First Post
After spending the last few days cleaning out the previously soiled armor Rhydius is still not content with how it smells. Rather than wearing the smelly armor he carries it bundled under one arm, as such he nearly drops the bundled armor as he says his quick farewell, and agrees that a little rest is in order. With both his old bow and his new one poking out of opposite sides of his pack Rhydius walks off through the streets of Venza.

OOC: Taking the remaining, slightly used:erm:, MW Studded Leather (175gp) and Comp (+2 Str) Longbow (300gp) which leaves me with 1365gp as the rest.

sunshadow21
thanks again for the adventure, I had a lot of fun.

Remove ads