[LPF] Kaedyn's Quest

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[sblock=GM Note]While I did bring up the mount issue, I was not hinting or suggesting that you all get them. But since Damaris had one, you all should know what is required for mini-stats and character sheets. That includes the Mount Spell, since it essentially summons a Riding Horse that is exactly like buying one for purposes of combat.

You do not have to have mounts. I am not encouraging you either way, so don't read into my previous post as saying it is a good idea or not.

What I am saying is this:
1. This is mostly an outdoors adventure
2. Any animal with you is a token on the map and will be fair game to be targeted by the enemy. That means treating them like animal companions and you will need to make appropriate skill checks with them and for them at times.[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I prefer not to have to do the bookkeeping for a mount, as I consider it kind of pain in the buttocks. Not a huge pain, but it's not what I play the game for. My vote is walk, but I will go with the majority.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
I am OK with walking. I've had mounts killed before, so it's nothing new to me. We'll just all go at tyrion's 20' movement speed is all :cool:
[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
[sblock] Yeah, I decided not to bring her. I still don't have ranks on Handle Animal so keeping her under control might be a real problem.[/sblock]

WindCrystal

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I would be in favor of horses if most people could do it, as getting to our destination faster could make a difference (of course Amien himself is too dumb to come up with this reasoning ICly), but since most of us prefer to walk, I am willing to walk as well. That and I agree with Systole that less paperwork is good.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Just in case we're waiting on me, I'm on board with the group consensus to forego horsies this trip. :) [/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Walking it is. Not a problem to me.[/sblock]

Thuvian shows up at the Chapter House fairly quickly, not having much additional preparation to do. He sits down on a bench in the entry way giving the paladins amused looks as he waits for the others to arrive.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
GM: Very well, no mounts works for me. Just waiting on you all to arrive at the Chapter House then. At that point, shopping will be concluded.

WindCrystal

First Post
Amien jogs down to the Chapter House as well, seeing not many reasons (on the drink menu) to return to the tavern first before heading tot he proper destination.

Systole

First Post
LTL_150.jpg

The monk appears at the chapter house, having made a brief detour to purchase a bedroll and a tent with his remaining funds. The tent is a bulky collection of canvas and support rods bundled up on the young man's back, but he doesn't seem to be particularly slowed down by the weight. "I took the liberty of procuring sleeping arrangements. I thought that as I am among the least encumbered by armor, I would be the most capable of carrying a tent," he says with a glance at Tyrion's armor. "One hopes one did not presume overmuch."

Remove ads