[LPF] Mopping Up

Qik

First Post
Ni is relieved when Lady Andolyn shows up. The gnome is happy to hand over the reins to someone with greater knowledge of the situation.

He is quiet on the way back to Silverton, and remains so for the days to come, compliments to Gendrew for his cooking aside. Something about the experience seems to have shaken him deeply. While the gnome doesn't get into the details, he does hint in private conversations that his concerns center around the idea that people would use the art of summoning, of transporting and opening routes for life forces throughout the planes, for such nefarious ends. Andolyn's detailing of the cultists' efforts to bring chaos back into the world only further secures Ni's troubled feelings on the matter.

When the gnome heads back to Venza with the others, he does so with a heavier heart than when he left. Despite this, it's clear he appreciates the companionship of his comrades, with whom he's shared the experiences of the last few weeks. He wishes the Baron and his crew all the best in their continual securing of the region, although his thoughts return to the lizardfolk, whose lives were changed so fully so unexpectedly. The cheery gnome has been given a lot to think about, indeed.

[sblock=OOC]All: Sorry once again for petering out towards the end there. It was an unfortunate alignment with RL busy-ness.

[MENTION=6667193]sunshadow21[/MENTION] - My thanks for the adventure. It was a lot of fun, both for its story and for its challenges. It provided a lot of opportunities for building Ni's character, too - he'll find it hard to be the naively cheery gnome he has been after these recent events.

[MENTION=6680145]DalkonCledwin[/MENTION] - Don't sweat it. The adventure was hardly ruined. The concerns I outlined to you via PM were definitely real, but I appreciated your open and honest discussion about them. Part of what we do here is learning how to interact with others, which is always a work in progress. I very much appreciate the consideration.

Will see you all again soon, I'm sure![/sblock]
nimientioquijuil-smaller-e1336011034261.png
lumoies-e1336011022912.png
[sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
HP: 30/30
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: 0 CMD: 12 Fort: +3, Ref: +5, Will: +5 (+7 vs Illusions)
Perception: +2
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 6/11
Spells:
- 0: DC 16; Infinite
- 1: DC 17; 5/5
- 2: DC 18; 2/3

Active Magic:
- Summon Monster II - Earth Elemental

Eidolon: Summoned
HP: 20/20