[LPF] Mopping Up

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Yes, you have done all that can reasonably be asked of you. Feel free to stay here while you finish whatever business you have remaining in Silverton; otherwise, the baron's exchequer has been informed that you will be showing up shortly to get paid for your services. Perhaps our paths shall cross again, and you can once more provide assistance to me and my fellows. There are dangers to this world that assault it daily, and the ranks of the defenders are always looking for aid and renewed strength." With that, she very wearily nods, and heads off to bed.

OOC: Game is over; I am working on the math now, and should have it posted later shortly.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Heinrich give a bow and clicks his heels together with a SNAP! as she leaves.

OOC: H is ready to leave back to venza as soon as he is paid.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Numbers are up in the first post, and just need to be reviewed by [MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION].

Oops! You can ignore my PM to you asking if you needed me to approve the numbers; looks like I jumped the gun before I checked out all my notifications.:D I'll try to get the numbers checked tomorrow.

GlassEye

Adventurer
[MENTION=6667193]sunshadow21[/MENTION], [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION], [MENTION=6666968]Satin Knights[/MENTION], [MENTION=6673727]Qik[/MENTION], [MENTION=6680145]DalkonCledwin[/MENTION]

I approve the numbers sunshadow21 has in the first post. Congrats on a successful run!

DalkonCledwin

First Post
[MENTION=6667193]sunshadow21[/MENTION] , thanks for the adventure. I really enjoyed it.
[MENTION=6673727]Qik[/MENTION] , I apologize if I ruined the adventure for you completely. But I hope you were able to enjoy the adventure to some extent. I didn't mean to ruin anything for anyone.

@ Everyone else, I hope you all had a good time in this adventure, and I look forward to adventuring with you again :D

GlassEye

Adventurer
[MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION], not that it's too big of a deal, but someday they might actually be useful to have. How many DMCs did I rack up?

I forgot that part. My apologies. :blush:
122 days at .07 DMC/day = 8.54 DMC for sunshadow21. I'll go update the wiki with those now.

Remove ads