[LPF] Mopping Up

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I think ist very not goot idea. best ve all step back." Heinrich takes his own advice and steps back.

sunshadow21

Explorer
An hour goes by and nothing else happens.

OOC: Is anyone else planning on doing anything, or should I just fast forward to when the effect wears off of Tonris? That will take a total of 15 more hours.

Satin Knights

First Post
Arianna gets bored and go loots the other rooms thoroughly.[sblock=ooc]vote for fast forward. Arianna is not going to 'roll the dice' on magics she doesn't understand.[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I am up for whatever, I don't really feel like doing anything other than trying to power up the artifact and trying to coax my allies to touch the artifact themselves. So take that for what its worth.[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: I'll give Qik until Monday to respond before moving ahead.

Arianna finds little of actual value around. There are signs that they expected this place to develop into something big and important, but most of the rooms are still at least partially unfinished, and the receipts found in the main suite of the two tieflings suggest that wealth was going out just as fast as it came in to provide supplies for building and the magic work they had to do to create the complex. Even the labs and alchemical chests yield little more than what you had already found. The others are pretty bored; occasionally, the altar swirls liven up a bit, but otherwise nothing much happens. It is now quite clear that the altar itself is a passive magic item, doing nothing in and of itself save storing magics and releasing them into anyone who touches it.

Qik

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Sorry - I had posted some things in the AFK thread warning of my out-of-town-ing, but maybe hadn't been too clear. I'm at a conference until the middle of next week, and don't really have the head space to contribute in any considerable way until I get back. I'd vote to fast-forward, though, as I can't think of any meaningful course of action.

Sorry for disappearing on you all.[/sblock]

Remove ads