[LPF] Roaming Dead

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Arianna's blow hits the Skeleton and punches through the mesh of the Armor in the shoulder. On any ordinary creature this blow would have been a serious wound. But on this creature it seems to have only been a superficial wound that doesn't even seem to have slowed it down any.

[sblock=CRAP]I just realized that the attack Davian made with his crossbow would have been negated by the fact that all Skeletons have Damage Reduction 5 except against Bludgeoning. I forgot to take this into account when tallying Davian's damage roll. I am not quite sure how to proceed from here as the damage I said was done by Davian shouldn't have been done.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Qik

First Post
[sblock=OOC]You can do one of two things - allow us to benefit from your mistake, or retcon it. It doesn't make a huge difference.[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
ooc: Just remove the damage?

Maui roars at Taniwha who crouches down on his haunches before springing the skeleton in the corner, jaws snapping and claws flailing. Maui steps in next to his companion slicing at it with his scimitar ...

[sblock=Actions] Swift Action: Handle Animal Attack (vs undead)
Taniwha: 5' Step into skeleton and Full Attack
Maui: 5' Step into skeleton and atk with Scimitar[/sblock]

Last edited:

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim bellows out in rage as his muscles tense and he steps past the fallen skeleton in front of him, charging towards the well armored skeleton ahead.

[sblock=OOC]
Charge to F8 to attack armored skeleton at E7. Fulgrim will be raging and power attacking.

Raging, Power Attack -- 1d20+10=27
Damage -- 1d12+10=12
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Fulgrim Ironforge
Initiative: +3 (+5 when underground)
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 41 Current: 39
CMB: +6 CMD: 17 Fort: +7 Reflex: +3 Will: +3

Damage Reduction: 1/--

MW Greataxe +7 (1d12+4/20/x3)
Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)
Furious Focus Removes -1 to hit on power attack

Current Weapon in Hand: Great Axe

[sblock=Fulgrim, Raging]
AC: 15 (14 flat-footed, 9 Touch)
HP: 47 Current: 47
CMB: +8 CMD: 17 Fort: +9 Reflex: +1 Will: +3

Damage Reduction: 1/--
Rage: 8/14

MW Greataxe +9 (1d12+7/20/x3) and
Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)
Furious Focus Removes -1 to hit on power attack
[/sblock]

Treasure
1 potion of CLW

[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
between Maui and Taniwha the last remaining of the original 3 skeletons is destroyed. Leaving only the well armored skeleton. This skeleton however just does not want to fall down. Despite the powerful attack from Fulgrim, the skeleton is still standing.

GM: Assuming everyone has acted I will have a map up for the next round sometime tomorrow.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
the last of the original skeletons is dead. The final skeleton that has appeared is gravely injured. However the skeleton stays its ground and lashes out at Arianna with a devestating blow that manages to dismiss her Eidolon's protective covering around her. She is now simply the simple Mermaid with crutches for walking.

Davian having seen that his weapon of choice is unable to do much damage to the previous skeleton that it was used on, prefers to wait and see what happens with the new skeleton as it is unlikely that his weapon would do much harm to this new threat at all. And it seems that between Arianna, Fulgrim and the Celestial Dog things are in hand.

[sblock=Map and Combat Information]
33wwi94.jpg

Arianna 14 / 17 HP + 0 Temporary HP
Fulgrim 39 / 41 HP
Davian 8 / 8 HP
Eanos 23 / 23 HP
Maui 13 / 13 HP
Taniwha 16 / 16 HP
Ni 16 / 16 HP
Lumoi'es 11 / 11 HP
Celestial Dog 9 / 17 HP

==================

Skeleton 0 = Destroyed
Skeleton 1 = Destroyed
Skeleton 3 = Destroyed
Unidentified Skeleton 4 = Seriously damaged @ Position E-7[/sblock]

GM: Qik, I will allow you to take your delayed action on the skeleton before continuing the round if you prefer to do that now, if not, then the round will continue as per normal.

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=Fused Link ability triggers]The synthesist is special. With the Fused Link ability, if a hit would drop the eidolon to zero, the summoner can sacrifice hit points up to the amount of damage taken to prevent the damage to the eidolon. In effect, the mermaid can take the hit point damage instead of the eidolon. It is a free, immediate non-action, so I can take it outside my turn. This ability only triggers if Teq would go to zero, so it has not come up for them before.

So, Arianna is going to take the blow, sacrificing 10 HP in order for Teq to keep 10 HP, and they are now at 7 real and 7 temporary HP. The demon armor is still up and ready to fight. The real HP are easier to heal with channeling energy anyways.

Arianna will always do this if the opportunity triggers and she would have 2 HP or more after the sacrifice. It will be case by case as to if she will sacrifice down to -1 real to keep the temporary above zero. That is actually optimal, because if she goes unconscious, the eidolon is banished, but can be recalled the same day, If the eidolon goes to zero, it cannot be recalled for 24 hours. It is just scary to go unconscious in a fight.

And since her crutches are stowed on her backpack, if Teq did go poof, she would actually just be balancing on her tail as a real easy target.[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Will post my actions later, but just FYI, I'm going to forgo having Lu act in this round, since he doesn't really have a way in at the moment. So feel free to move onto the next round, everyone.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Arianna continues trading blows with the skeleton, drawing its attention so her compatriots can wear it down. While piercing the armor again, she is making only a little progress on destroying the bones.[sblock=mini-stats]Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +3, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
Base HP 17/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
Current HP: 10
, Current AC: 14
CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +3, Reflex +2, Will +6 . . Move 15'
MW Long Spear +1, d8 with 10' reach
MW DW Spear Gun +3, d8
Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
Active Enhancements: -
In hand: none

Consumables: 39 spear gun bolts, 20 cold iron bolts, 4 days rations,
. . . . . . . . . . 3 potions of Cure Light Wounds,
. . . . . . . . . . 2 potions of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon

Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used
.Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt
. Orisons: unlimited Stabilize, Guidance, Purify Food/Drink
1st Level: 2/day, 1 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon
1st Level: Memorized Bless, Cure Light Wounds, Longstrider(d)
Channel Positive Energy: 7/day, 1 used 1d6 healing

Beast (Teq Oola) ~ Perception +11, Sense Motive +2, 60' Darkvision and Low Light Vision
Base HP 17/11, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
Current HP: 7/7, Current AC: 19
CMB +4, CMD 15, Fort +3, Reflex +1, Will +6 . . Move 30'
Claw/Claw +4, d4+3
MW Longspear +5, d8+4 with 10' reach
MW Darkwood Spear Gun +3, d8
Dagger +4, d4+1 or thrown +2, d4+3
Jolt +2, d3, RTA spell
Active Enhancements: Mage Armor (1.2 hours)
In hand: longspear[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads