[LPF] Roaming Dead

jkason

First Post
Eanos Setirav, human inquisitor

Eanos breathes deep, clearing himself and focusing again, then fires. His blunt arrow manages to find a space in the skeleton's armor, but has little impact.

[sblock=actions]Blunt Silvered longbow attack; damage (1d20+6=21, 1d8+1=2)

As an FYI, Eanos also has an interrupt ability he can bring into play. One of the uses for Determination is the "Warning" application. Basically, he can force an enemy to re-roll a successful attack against one of his allies and take the second result.

So I don't surprise you with it, if a hit by the skelly would normally drop someone other than the summoned celestial dog to 0 or below and thus disabled / unconscious, go ahead and assume Eanos is using the ability. Otherwise, will probably hold it in reserve.[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]Eanos Setirav
Initiative: +6
AC: 17
HP: 23 Current: 23
CMB: +3 CMD: 16 Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +7

Conditions: none

In Hand: Compound Longbow.

Arrows: Cold Iron: 20/20
Blunt Silvered: 16/20
CLW Wand charges: 49/50 remaining

Judgement: 1/1 Remaining Determination: 1/2 remaining
Silver Tongued Haggler: 6/6 remaining
Spells: Orisons (DC 13): Brand, Create Water, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Light
1st (4/4 remaining)(DC 14): Divine Favor, Expeditious Retreat, Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
Ni's celestial dog continues to set into the skeleton before it; its bite doesn't seem to penetrate the skeleton's armor, however.

Ni watches the skeleton struggle with its slippery weapon. "Aww, come on, drop it already!"
OOC: Just a note: I wanted to make sure you were continuing to roll the skeleton's saving throw for the Greased weapon - let me know, and I'll take my other actions from there.

[sblock=Actions]CD attacks skeleton.[/sblock][sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2
HP: 16/16
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +3
Perception: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 6/9
Spells:
- 0: Infinite
- 1: 2/3

Eidolon: Summoned
HP:11/11
Eidolon AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12)
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons:
- Bite:
+3, 1d6+2
- 2 Claws:
+3, 1d4+2[/sblock]

Last edited:

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim continues to keep his attention focused on the armored skeleton before him, tuning out nearly everything else around him as he allows his senses to take over. He steps forward slightly to open up the avenues of attack on armored creature. He then makes a wide swing of his great axe, attempting to drive it to the ground.

[sblock=OOC]
Attack -- 1d20+9=16

I think the attack was a miss, but rolling damage just in case!

Damage if Applicable -- 1d12+10=22
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Fulgrim Ironforge
Initiative: +3 (+5 when underground)
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 41 Current: 39
CMB: +6 CMD: 17 Fort: +7 Reflex: +3 Will: +3

Damage Reduction: 1/--

MW Greataxe +7 (1d12+4/20/x3)
Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)
Furious Focus Removes -1 to hit on power attack

Current Weapon in Hand: Great Axe

[sblock=Fulgrim, Raging]
AC: 15 (14 flat-footed, 9 Touch)
HP: 47 Current: 47
CMB: +8 CMD: 17 Fort: +9 Reflex: +1 Will: +3

Damage Reduction: 1/--
Rage: 6/14

MW Greataxe +9 (1d12+7/20/x3) and
Special: Power Attack for -1 to hit, +3 damage (to above)
Furious Focus Removes -1 to hit on power attack
[/sblock]

Treasure
1 potion of CLW

[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
ooc: Will post here when Skelly has resolved whether it drops weapon or not, as the only way in for Maui is provoking an OAtk.

Maui, having dispatched the other skeleton, comes racing back around the corner shouting in has sharp incomprehensable tongue. With little heed for prudence, he bangs his sword against shield and pushes past Fulgrim, drawing a deadly attack from the skeleton holding the long spear.

If Maui is still standing at the skeleton's side he shouts: "Let us give rest to te Boneman! Taniwha, haere mai!"

Taniwha presses his ears flat against his skull with a growl and races past the skeleton to join Maui's side flanking the skeleton. Taniwha shouts a command at the cheetah, sword poised to strike but the big cat merely hisses at him and begins to bite at some flees in his knees.

"You can forget about te buffalo milk, you flea bitten tabby!" Furious he brings his sword to bear on the skeleton but utterly distracted by his companion's rebellion the blow is weak and inaccurate.

Last edited:

DalkonCledwin

First Post
The skeleton somehow manages to maintain it's grip on it's weapon. However the cumulative effect of the blows from the group seem to be taking their toll on the skeleton, and it seems to be faltering somewhat.

Qik

First Post
Frowning at the surety of the skeleton's grip, Ni runs up to Arianna, placing a small hand as high upon her back as he can manage. "Give 'em hell, merwoman," he says. Where his hand touches, a warm glow momentarily flows into Arianna.[sblock=OOC/Actions]Ni moves to H7, casts Guidance on Arianna.

I thought about trying Grease again, this time to knock him prone, but we seem to be holding up well enough. If anyone thinks differently, let me know.[/sblock][sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil

Spells:

Eidolon AC: 16 (FF: 14; Touch: 12)
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Ref: +4 Will: +0

Natural Weapons:
- Bite:
+3, 1d6+2
- 2 Claws:
+3, 1d4+2[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I thought about trying Grease again, this time to knock him prone, but we seem to be holding up well enough. If anyone thinks differently, let me know.

Knocking him prone makes him nearly impossible for Eanos to hit, and I believe gives him soft cover from Arianna's reach weapon, so my inclination is we're better off with him standing up, but I'm far from a great tactician...[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
GM: Well if anyone has any further actions to take this round let me know, and if not I will proceed with the next round of actions and post an updated map.

Qik

First Post
After a brief hesitation, Lumoi'es opts to throw itself into the fray.

Bounding wildly, the eidolon dashes past Arianna and squeezes by Fulgrim, heedless of the danger its exposed itself to. Positioning itself opposite Arianna, the eidolon snaps its jaws at the armored skeleton.

[sblock=Actions]A bit of advice from SK prompted me to throw Lu in there.

Lu moves to D6, provoking an AoO from the skeleton. Bite attack +5 (+3 base, +2 flank).[/sblock][sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil

Spells: