Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size pt 4

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Lem waits for everyone to get settled in the village before a smile finally breaks on his face. Morbid stories never hold onto him for long. He ends up asking his companions, "So whose up for chow? I can make us something delicious before we take the long march back!"

Aura

Explorer
It's clear enough Jacobson hears Menik's words, but it's hard to say how the ex-spy thinks, as she merely nods her head in recognition of the commentary. Lem's offer of food adds to the general positive feeling started by the arrival of the heroes in the Ratfolk village. The troupe, despite the loss of one man, seems to be quite willing to partake. Chatting with one of her troopers, you think you might have even seen Jacobson chuckle for a moment... maybe.

And although the arrival in Venza formal is not as exciting, the best thing is not what you see, but what you don't see: rats. No rats of any kind are bold enough to be seen in the street gutters and back alleys during the day. Perhaps the RCC could have been used for some better outcome, but it is clear without it, the rat plague ends. Chatter in the local taverns confirms that others are observing the same. Venza is back to normal once again.

THE END

[sblock=Experience]Ya, experience will be very soon. Thank you all for playing.[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Now starting work on xp and other end of game events.

As for the future, I will be DMing. I will be only DMing one game at a time. I'm not sure what it's going to be, but I hope the focus makes it a better game than you got this time around.

Aura

Explorer
OK, xp and gp awards are up. The xp award is the running total, just import that onto your character sheets. The gp is the award for this adventure, add it to your current. Everyone is now level 12 and may perform a double level up. (Weylyn made it with one day to spare!)
[MENTION=88649]perrinmiller[/MENTION] could you check the numbers and draw this to a close? Thank you.

Again, thanks everyone for participating.

Remove ads