Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Roughy River Run

Jago

Explorer
Seros Animus
[section]~ Seros held up a finger as if to counter Drayvin's point, and suddenly put it down.

" I ... No, actually, that's a much better plan," he admitted, giving the man a friendly pat on the shoulder.

" Obvious solution is always the one I miss," he noted with a snort, wasting no time in getting down on his knees near the Satyr. After checking to make sure that the tree would be stable should he start removing earth, he dug his gloves into the soft ground and began to pull it away, making room so that others could assist in the endeavor.

Drayvin had been absolutely right: the dirt was as soft as sand, if not softer, and was easily removed. At this rate, Seros thought, the Satyr should be free in no time at all. ~[/section]

[sblock=Roll]Digging For Satyrs: 1d20+3 22[/sblock]

[sblock=Seros's Stats]
Character Sheet

HP: 10/10
Condition: Soaked and Muddy, but His Face Feels A Bit Better
Initiative: +2
Perception: +9

AC: 17 Flat: 14 Touch: 13
Fort: 3 Reflex: 2 Will: 5

In Hand: Nothing

Longsword (Two-Hands): +3, 1d8+4, 19-20/x2
Sling: +2 1d4+3, 20/x2, 50. ft.
Bullets: 20/20

Orisons: Unlimited
Detect Magic
Disrupt Undead
Guidance
Read Magic

Level 1: 1/Day
Bless
Divine Favor

Other daily abilities:
Judgment: 1/1 Remaining
Daylight: 1/1 Remaining

[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:
Total Coin: 20.51 GP

Game Info:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2yo5thl.jpg

Fhanna Lorewalker, Lore Shaman 2
Roughy River
Day 5/Afternoon
Round 0

Fhanna shoved a mass of wet red hair out of her face again and rolled up her sleeves. “Ain’t ye glad ye took tha’ bath this mornin’, luv?” she teased Drayvin as they proceeded to get nice and muddy digging the satyr out from under the log. Mud smeared on her face and in her red locks as she dug out handfuls of wet earth.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Action: I’m going to take 10 on the digging for 11.
Move:
Free:
Buffs:
Archimedes:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Fhanna Lorewalker Mini Stats]
Fhanna Lorewalker
HP: 21/21 NL: 0
AC: 15 FF: 10 T: 15 Without armor: 10/10/10
CMD: 11
Ammunition: 8/10 bolts
Monstrous Insight (4/day/0 used)

Spells Prepared
0: Daze, Detect Magic, Light, Touch of Fatigue
1. Identify (Spirit Magic), Burning Hands, Cure Light Wounds, Sleep

Game Notes:
Seros is a fantastic lover.
[/sblock]

screwylooie

Explorer
Drayvin Angeltongue

After a few moans, groans and curses about wasted money on baths and laundry, Drayvin gets down on his knees in the mud and helps with the digging. as he is digging he says out loud, "I wonder if this is the same bloke we heard playing on the pipes on the way to the Halfling village? Is anyone keeping watch just in case this is another diversionary trick, like the lights back at the bridge?"
[sblock=Actions]
5-Step:
Swift:
Move:
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC] Ill also take a 10 on the digging giving me a 12 [/sblock]

[sblock=MiniStats]
Character Sheet

HP: 09/09
Conditions: none
Initiative: +5
Perception: +4

AC: 15 Flat: 14 Touch: 11
Fort: 03 Reflex: 01 Will: 02
Right hand:
Left hand:

Weapon: Melee: Steel Terbutje Att:+3 Dam: 1d8+2 Crit: 19/20x2 Slashing

Weapon: Ranged: Chakram Att: +1 Dam: 1d8+2 Crit: 20/x3 Slashing Range: 30 ft 4/4

Wand of Cure Lgt (12/13 charges)

Rage Songs 12/12rnds/day (12 '''= (+3/1st lvl +3 Cha +6 Extra Perform) then +2/lvl)
Lingering Performance - The bonuses and penalties from your bardic performance continue for 2 rounds after you cease performing

Cantrips (DC 13)= At will
• Detect Magic • Read Magic • Daze • Ghost Sound • Mending (FC)

Level 01 (DC 14)= 2/2 day
• Chord of Shards • Moment of Greatness

[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions: bath -6cp, good meal -5sp, magic laundry -1 gp, tip-2 sp, coffee 1lb -2cp, 2 day trail rations -1gp, light riding horse -75 gp, bit and bridle -2gp, harness -2gp, dandy brush -2sp, riding saddle -10gp, saddlebags -4gp, tip -7sp -8cp
sold hide shirt and buckler for +25 gp

Game Info: Gained masterwork chain shirt
[/sblock][/sblock][/QUOTE]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[section]Gladly taking up Drayvin's suggestions, Fhanna and Seros join him in digging out the trapped creature. Although mud cakes onto their arms and under their fingernails, these three heroes encounter no obstacle in freeing the satyr.

They notice that although unconsciousness, the satyr is steadily breathing but his cloven left leg is rather worse for the wear.

Caius and Sylvain are content to watch the horses and keep an eye out on things as the log is in fact, still in the way.[/section]
[sblock=OOC]Friendly ping: [MENTION=72507]Deepthought[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6794573]MerryMortician[/MENTION], haven't heard from you in a while :) [/sblock]

Deepthought

First Post

Sylvain has a good look around the surroundings from his horse. The log is not to miss. As he sees the poor man o' the woods being retrieved from underneath the log he gets down to have a closer look at the satyrs leg.

Dear diggers, dally not and bring him forth. Is this not he who played the artful flute? How is he a fairing? Possibly he can give us a hint to the giant who toppled this over in our and his way...

He then gently tries to awaken the Satyr as the others put him down, ready with a healing spell if the need should arise.

Caius, can you keep the watch for a second, I want to check on our possible musician quickly.

[sblock=OOC]
If the injuries seem life threathening Sylvain will cast Cure Light wounds on the Satyr.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]

[/sblock]

[sblock=Sylvain Mini Stats]
Sylvain
AC: 15 (13 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 13/13
CMB: +1
CMD: 13
Fort: +1
Reflex: +6
Will: +3
Initiative: +3
Perception: +3
Perform: +8
Disable Device: +9
Bardic Performance: 7/7
Cantrip remaining: Unlimited
Level 1 remaining: 3/3
Current Weapon in Hand:
None
Current Conditions in Effect:

Temporary items in possession:
noneItems not currently in possession:
Items depleted:
none[/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[section]
latest

After the quick curative from Sylvain the Willow, the satyr groggily opens his eyes. Aided by the healing magic, he is able to hop right up on his two animal hooves and quickly backs up against the tree. "Vhat ze devile ees going on here? Vhon minute ja ees playeeng ze flute, nex' meenute ja tree tree ees falleeng. Who ees responzible for zees? Who var ju all? Vhy did ju nock ze tree on me legs?!" He casts a wary eye at the four adventurers standing in front of him, and his hand slowly begins to reach towards his belt.

[/section]
[sblock=OOC]In the future, you guys can preemptively roll the results of spells. I'll do it this time to keep things moving. Sylvain, make sure you update you ministats if you haven't already.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Jago

Explorer
Seros Animus
[section]~ " Easy, easy there my friend!" Seros cautioned, holding up his muddy gloves away from his weapon.

" I do not know how this tree came down atop you, but if we meant you harm, surely we would not have then freed you and healed you, yes?" the aasimar tried to reason, figuring to himself that that was some damn fine reasoning if he did say so himself.

" My name is Seros. These are my companions; Fhanna, Drayvin, Sylvain, and another beyond the tree, Caius. We are Adventurers from Venza, returning after visiting the Halflings of Roughy River."[

He paused for a breath, feeling he had at least answered the Satyr's questions. After a beat, he continued on.

" Your leg, friend; does it feel better? We found you trapped beneath that trunk, and have done what we can to save your life. We mean you no harm, my good Satyr." ~[/section]

[sblock=Going for Diplomacy][roll0][/sblock]

[sblock=Seros's Stats]
Character Sheet

HP: 10/10
Condition: Soaked and Muddy, but His Face Feels A Bit Better
Initiative: +2
Perception: +9

AC: 17 Flat: 14 Touch: 13
Fort: 3 Reflex: 2 Will: 5

In Hand: Nothing

Longsword (Two-Hands): +3, 1d8+4, 19-20/x2
Sling: +2 1d4+3, 20/x2, 50. ft.