Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Roughy River Run

MerryMortician

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Sorry again guys. I've been somewhat absent-minded about checking manually and my email notifications seem to be failing. I had no idea the pace had picked up so much--I thought I was waiting to give people a chance to post. I will post tonight.[/sblock]

MerryMortician

Explorer
Caius Aurelius, Blessed Penitent

Caius attempts to climb the silk rope behind Sylvain but finds that, between the quickly wetted material and his mail, he is much too heavy at present. Every time he tries to advance one hand over the other, he begins to slide down the rope. Shaking his head in irritation, he resigns himself to keeping watch. The paladin strings his new bow, grunting when he bends the lacquered limbs against their considerable might. Then, arrow nocked, he looks about.

[sblock=OOC]Climb the rope: 1D20-1 = [5]-1 = 4 Fail.
Perception for keeping watch: 1D20+8 = [7]+8 = 15 Meh. Is this enough to be able to hear what all is happening on the other side over the rain?[/sblock]

[sblock=Caius's Mini Stats]Caius Aurelius
HP: 20/20
AC: 16 FF: 15 T: 11
CMB: +5 CMD: 16
Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +6
Resistances: Acid (5), Cold (5), Electricity (5)
Perception: +8 S. Motive: +5 Diplomacy: +10
Initiative: +1
Conditions in Effect: +1 damage to next strike (whetstone: scythe)
Weapon in Hand: ---
Daylight (Sp): 1/1 remaining
Smite: 1/1 remaining
Lay on Hands: 4/4 remaining
Consumables: ---
Notes: Bought tent for 10gp, 20lbs; heavy flail for 15gp, 10lbs; trail rations x2 for 1gp, 2lbs; and MWK DW composite shortbow (+3) for 620gp, 1lb. Sold shortbow for 30gp, 2lbs.

New shortbow combat stats are as follows:
+1 to hit, 1d6+3 piercing dmg, x3 multiplier, 70ft range[/sblock]

Deepthought

First Post

Sylvain steps back from the Satyr after healing his leg, quite pleased with his handywork.

Now, Master Satyr, as my friend explained we mean no harm. It would be quite a satire to drop a tree on an unsuspecting satyr to then pop up to heal him and smile sardonically....did you notice anything amiss before the tree hit you? Do you have any friends close?

[sblock=OOC]
Thank you for rolling the heal!
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]

[/sblock]

[sblock=Sylvain Mini Stats]
Sylvain
AC: 15 (13 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 13/13
CMB: +1
CMD: 13
Fort: +1
Reflex: +6
Will: +3
Initiative: +3
Perception: +3
Perform: +8
Disable Device: +9
Bardic Performance: 7/7
Cantrip remaining: Unlimited
Level 1 remaining: 2/3
Current Weapon in Hand:
None
Current Conditions in Effect:

Temporary items in possession:
noneItems not currently in possession:
Items depleted:
none[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2yo5thl.jpg

Fhanna Lorewalker, Lore Shaman 2
Roughy River
Day 5/Afternoon
Round 0

Fhanna shrugs when Drayvin wonders if this is the same satyr as before. “Well, ‘ow many o’ the blasted things cuild there be running around in these woods?” she wondered.

They finally get the satyr out and examine his leg. It was pretty bad. Sylvain provided a healing spell and the satyr regained consciousness, jumping up in surprise and fear.

“We didnae drop the tree on ye, satyr,” Fhanna said. “Merely came across ye trapped there.” She indicated the shallow pit they had dug out to free him. “It noo blocks our path, as well.” She looked around. “Where’s Caius? ‘e went examinin’ the log. Did ‘e find if ‘twas cut, or fell naturally?” she asked.

Action:
Move:
Free:
Buffs:
Archimedes:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Fhanna Lorewalker Mini Stats]
Fhanna Lorewalker
HP: 21/21 NL: 0
AC: 15 FF: 10 T: 15 Without armor: 10/10/10
CMD: 11
Ammunition: 8/10 bolts
Monstrous Insight (4/day/0 used)

Spells Prepared
0: Daze, Detect Magic, Light, Touch of Fatigue
1. Identify (Spirit Magic), Burning Hands, Cure Light Wounds, Sleep

Game Notes:
Seros is a fantastic lover.
[/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=Determining cause of the falling tree]

K. Nature DC 10
Caius automatically passes for previously exploring around the tree.

(remember, you can make knowledge checks untrained if DC is 10 or under.)[/sblock]

Last edited:

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[section]
latest

The satyr's beady eyes warily look at the group as they each bombard them with explanations. He quickly draws a dagger and casually holds it in the air as he first responds to Seros, "Zee river midgets sent ju, yah? Funny leetle peeple."

He gives a cursory glance down at his leg ands cloven foot, and the mud hole he was dug out of. He points at Sylvain, "Zee healer, jah? But a satire? No! Zees ees a dire trajedee!"

The goatman begins to cautiously step away from the group. "I must be going now, jah? I suppoze eet was not yoor fault after all zees. I bid ju a quick farewell. Good day." In the blink of an eye, he is off hopping into the dense thicket of the woods. As he leaves, his belt loosens and it falls to the floor... pouch and all. The satyr doesn't seem to notice as he happily hops off into the woods.
[/section]

[sblock=OOC]I need a perception check in a IC post from all please. :)[/sblock]

Jago

Explorer
Seros Animus
[section]~ Though his hand stayed away from his blade, Seros could feel the powerful urge to draw when the Satyr produced his knife. However, the way the forest creature brandished it left Seros a little more at ease: even if the creature were to try and attack, Seros was confident that he'd be able to draw and parry it.

It was helpful that he knew of the Halflings, but the aasimar watched in bewilderment at the Satyr abruptly ending their conversation just as it began. When he saw something fall off the creature, the Rornishman went jogging off after him, calling out.

" Hey! Satyr! You dropped something!" he warned, trying to take in the rest of the forest as he did.

Curious that the being would just scamper off from such an unusual situation ... wasn't it? ~[/section]

[sblock=Perception][roll0][/sblock]

[sblock=Seros's Stats]
Character Sheet

HP: 10/10
Condition: Soaked and Muddy, but His Face Feels A Bit Better
Initiative: +2
Perception: +9

AC: 17 Flat: 14 Touch: 13
Fort: 3 Reflex: 2 Will: 5

In Hand: Nothing

Longsword (Two-Hands): +3, 1d8+4, 19-20/x2
Sling: +2 1d4+3, 20/x2, 50. ft.
Bullets: 20/20

Orisons: Unlimited
Detect Magic
Disrupt Undead
Guidance
Read Magic

Level 1: 1/Day
Bless
Divine Favor

Other daily abilities:
Judgment: 1/1 Remaining
Daylight: 1/1 Remaining

[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:
Total Coin: 20.51 GP

Game Info:

[/sblock][/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]I suppose that he has a faster move speed then you all, and vanishes into the woods rather quickly without paying attention to any cries.[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2yo5thl.jpg

Fhanna Lorewalker, Lore Shaman 2
Roughy River
Day 5/Afternoon
Round 0

Fhanna harrumphed as she watched the satyr bound off. “No’ even a thank’ee!” she said, pushing damp, muddy red hair from her face, leaving a smear of mud on her freckled cheek. “Well, I guess we best be aboot gettin’ this tree moved.” She turned back to the log, studying it to determine how it fell.

Action: Nature to determine how tree fell: 1D20+8 = [3]+8 = 11
Move:
Free:
Buffs:
Archimedes:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Fhanna Lorewalker Mini Stats]
Fhanna Lorewalker
HP: 21/21 NL: 0
AC: 15 FF: 10 T: 15 Without armor: 10/10/10
CMD: 11