[LPF] Silent Tide

Piston Honda

First Post
9yc3.jpg

Sighting the woman's glaive and the hurrying adventurers, the man is caught off guard, he takes a step back from the trio as the man shouts at him before throwing his hands in the air, pausing in an attempt to gain his composure. "Whoa friend, weapon away, please milady. I'm new to Venza, and was simply attempting to gain the lay of the land. Care to explain why the three of you are wandering this road yourself, with apparent hostility towards a simple traveler?"

[sblock=ooc]Bluff (1d20+12=13)[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini-stats]
The Navigator
HP 9/9
AC 14 (12 Touch/12 Flat Footed)
Initiative +2
CMB +1 CMD 13
Fort: +1 Reflex: +4 Will: 0 [/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
=== Charity, Human Female ===
CharityClose.jpg

Continuing to hold her weapon in the same traditional carrying presentation as before, the young woman cannot help but try to push back a chuckle, "And where would you have me put a seven foot pole arm, exactly?" Getting more serious, she starts walking purposefully towards the granary again, "Unfortunately, I have not the time to figure it out. You don't look undead--that's enough for me."

[sblock=Charity Mini Stats]
Charity
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 14/14
CMB: +3 CMD: 14

Fort: +3 Reflex: +2 Will: +3
Perception: +6 Sense Motive: +5
Initiative: +1

Current Weapon in Hand: Glaive
Current Conditions in Effect: none
Items not currently in possession: none
Items depleted: none
[/sblock]

Lindeloef

First Post
"Does the name Nessian ring a bell for you, Stranger?" Robert asks, as he thinks this man could be one of Nessian's Thug, that he send here to have an eyewitness for him to see, if those Echolon summoning really worked.

Piston Honda

First Post
View attachment 59646

He looks to Robert puzzled, “Never heard it in me life, mate. Should I have?” His gaze slowly drifts to the red headed woman’s glaive, “Oh, right, apologies, love. I was more than a little startled by…wait, what's this about undead? Here?” He looks up sharply before taking a second step back, even more puzzled by what he’s stumbled upon.

[sblock=Mini-stats]
The Navigator
HP 9/9
AC 14 (12 Touch/12 Flat Footed)
Initiative +2
CMB +1 CMD 13
Fort: +1 Reflex: +4 Will: 0 [/sblock]

Lindeloef

First Post
Robert relaxes after the words of the half-elf and turns to his companions "Okay, seems to me this person is here at the wrong place in the wrong time. We should ignore him and hurry onwards."

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Corbin, male human cleric 1

Corbin Elmentis (small).jpg

OOC: Sense Motive: 11 :mad: I can't roll to save my life! What point is min/maxing when you roll 2s?

Perception: 10. Looking around for anything odd about the granary, assuming we are there, not that Corbin would notice much with that roll.

Trusting the stranger, Corbin approaches, weapon and shield still in hand, but not menacingly. "Apologies if our trappings startled you, stranger. I am Corbin, and this is Robert and Charity, my comrades in arms. We are armed for good reason. As my companions have noted, we suspect a foul presence may be afoot. If you care for this city, perhaps you can assist us. Have you seen anything suspicious about the granary?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Corbin Elmentis
AC: 15 (8 touch, 15 flat-footed)
HP: 6/9
CMB: +0 CMD: 8
Fort: +3 Reflex: -2 Will: +7
Perception: +5
Initiative: -2
Channels Remaining: 6/7

Current Weapon in Primary Hand: Morningstar
Current Weapon/Shield in Hand: Heavy Wooden Shield
Current Armor Worn: Scale Mail

1st-Level Spells Prepared: bless, command, shield of faith, longstriderD
Orisons Prepared: create water, light, stabilize
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
=== Charity, Human Female ===
CharityClose.jpg

Charity nods curtly, adding, "We particularly suspect any threat would come from the closest shore." She continues to walk towards the granary at a brisk pace.

[sblock=Charity Mini Stats]
Charity
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 14/14
CMB: +3 CMD: 14

Fort: +3 Reflex: +2 Will: +3
Perception: +6 Sense Motive: +5
Initiative: +1

Current Weapon in Hand: Glaive
Current Conditions in Effect: none
Items not currently in possession: none
Items depleted: none
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
None of you noticed anything unusual about the granary as you approached; were it not for Yargos' warning you'd never suspect anything was amiss.

The oversize double doors, made for the transfer of grain from storage to wagons, stand closed before you. At this time of evening the district is all but abandoned, all business being done here during the day, so there is no one to observe your actions.

Remove ads