[LPF] Silent Tide

Lindeloef

First Post
"Hmm... those ghost could probably just pass through the walls, lets check inside if they already started the poisoning." Robert suggests and moves forward to see, if the door is locked.

Piston Honda

First Post
View attachment 59646

“I did not see anything suspicious about, but if the city is in danger, I would be obliged to offer my aid in the matter. Call me Gavin.” The Navigator does a slight half bow before noticing the other two making their way toward the granary. He draws and loads his crossbow. “It would appear your companions are eager to get inside.” He follows toward the granary doors himself. (Ghosts? Posion?) He thinks to himself on the way. (What did I just get myself into?)

[sblock=ooc] Perception (1d20+6=15) Peering into the darkness from behind Robert.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini-stats]
The Navigator / “Gavin”
HP 9/9
AC 14 (12 Touch/12 Flat Footed)
Initiative +2
CMB +1 CMD 13
Fort: +1 Reflex: +4 Will: 0 [/sblock]

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Corbin, male human cleric 1

Corbin Elmentis (small).jpg

Corbin moves into the granary, alert for anything suspicious. "Charity, stay near me for now. Should we encounter danger, I shall cast a protective spell upon you. Everyone keep your wits about you. This place is too quiet. Perhaps our approach has already been noted..."

The cleric keeps his eyes peeled for danger.

OOC: Perception as Corbin moves inside, on the lookout for hidden figures, traps, or other dangers: 9... and my terrible rolls continue. LOL

Aura

Explorer
=== Charity, Human Female ===

Confronted with darkness, the young woman rummages through her pack, producing a small stone sheathed in light. She releases it to the side of her head and it begins to move on it's own, suspended by some presumably magical force.

Stepping in after the others, Charity peers into the darkness, glaive at the ready. "Of course, they could be corporeal... and just haven't gotten here yet," she suggests.

[sblock=ooc]
Charity deploys an ioun torch, the searches for possible enemies.

Perception roll inside granary #1: 1D20+6 = [7]+6 = 13

Additional thought: Picture presented strangely this time. I'm not sure why.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Charity Mini Stats]
Charity
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 14/14
CMB: +3 CMD: 14

Fort: +3 Reflex: +2 Will: +3
Perception: +6 Sense Motive: +5
Initiative: +1

Current Weapon in Hand: Glaive
Current Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch
Items not currently in possession: none
Items depleted: none
[/sblock]

Attachments

• CharityClose.jpg
    CharityClose.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]Preparations underway for this encounter area. Stay tuned for further developments this evening (which likely actually means tomorrow morning, but I'll do my best to get 'em up tonight).

BTW, Charity will level up sometime during this fight due to TXP. She won't get the benefits until after the fight is over, but you can go ahead and be working on it so we can expedite the process.[/sblock]

Lindeloef

First Post
[sblock=ooc]@Mowgli no "assuming you won't die in this fight *evil DM grin*" for charity? i am dissapointed...

so welcome to the level 2 club charity :)
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The four of you ease your way through the huge doorway and into the granary. This room is likely the 'staging area' for loading and unloading bags of grain for shipping. There are three dead guardsmen here, cut down by bladed weapons of some sort and left to lie in their own slowly congealing blood. A very faint blood trail leads through the open door to the right, but the light from Charity's torch is reflected back dully from a wall of some sort of mist just beyond the door. The mist roils slightly, and a little of it is spilling into the room in which you stand. It's deathly quiet in here . . .

[sblock=Combat Stats]
Code:
[U]Combatant             AC/ T/FF     HP Taken    Condition[/U]
Charity               17/11/15      --/14      
Corbin                15/ 8/15      --/ 9      
Navigator             14/12/12      --/ 9      
Robert                17/13/14      --/22
[/sblock]

[sblock=Map]
02GuardiansoftheGrainAntechamber_zps3d23cab2.jpg
[/sblock]

Last edited: