• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] The Curse of the Brown Auroch

Gorgon Heap

First Post
Following along silently, Lightfeather has an arrow nocked and at the ready. She keeps one eye shielded from the others' lights - which she finds quite distracting - and carefully examines the floor, listens down the hall and takes deep, slow breaths, smelling for the tang of blood in the air.

[sblock]Moves to E11. If she notices nothing to speak about to the others, she will move up column E on her next more.
Perception 1d20+8=11 Sheesh. A 3. Next round!!! [/sblock]

Commander_Fallout

First Post
His blade held close, he nodded to the others and opened the door.
[sblock=OOC]He moves to G7 and opens the door.
Perception (1d20+8=11) Also a 3. Wat.[/sblock][sblock=Samad's Mini Stats]
portrait_zpsb29a81b5.png

Samad Salil
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 23/23
CMB: +3 CMD: 16
Fort: +2 Reflex: +7 Will: +4
Perception: +8, Low Light Vision
Initiative: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: Scimitar (+7, 1d6+3, 18-20 x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse
Spells Remaining (1st): 4/4

Used Items:
Wand (17 charges left)

Abilities Used:
Battle Dance (1/11 rounds)
[/sblock]

omnitricks

First Post
Paskell heads to the other side of the door across Samad and waits for whatever it is to come out, if it does.
[sblock=OOC]For some reason they are not sending me updates about my subscribed threads to my inbox. Anyway Paskell moves to G8[/sblock]

Grayn

First Post
Samad pushes the door open and the light from his sword shines into the darkness. The features of the room are hard to make out. There appears to be a thick cloud of swirling wings fluttering in the air making it difficult to see into the room. It quickly becomes obvious to the group that the cloud is made up of bats.

The room is full of a swirling and undulating swarm of bats. As soon as the door is opened, the bats begin to pour out of the room, biting Samad in the face and entangling into hair. Blood is seen dripping from his face and neck. He begins to heave in disgust, as he tries to swat at the bats.

[sblock=Stats]
Initiative Order:
Bats/Spiders
12 Privinia/Mazi - 19/20 - AC 12 (16)
12 Paskell - 20/20 - AC 19
10 Samad - 19/23 - AC 17 - Bleeding, Nauseated
8 Lightfeather - 30/30 - AC 17
[/sblock]

[sblock=Attack]
Bats attack Samad. Samad takes 4 points of damage. He is bleeding and nauseated.

Damage to Samad= 1d6=4
Samad's Fort Save= 1d20+2=7
[/sblock]

[sblock=Map]
Tavern2floor.png[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female

Sorc6_zps9224c704.jpg

Pirvinia asks again, "Is there anyone in there with them?"

"There are so many tiny little creatures I am not sure weapons will kill them all. If you can get out of the way, Samad, I can hit them with a stunning technicolor light spray.
"

[sblock=OOC]I am not clear on the map. Samad was attacked by a swarm and yet they are still in the room and on in his square.

Delaying to at least let Samad go first. Paskell too if he is getting out of the way as well. Only thing I have for swarms of bats is Color Spray, but bludgeoning weapons can deal with a rat swarm IIRC.[/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+8, Perception: +4 (6 with Mazi)
AC: 16 (12 w/out Mage Armor) (Touch 12, Flat-footed 10)
HP:
20 Current: 19
CMD:
11, Fort: +3, Ref: +3, Will: +4 (Add +1 to Saves with Resistance)
Conditions in Effect:
Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot

Weapon in Hand:
Wand MM
Spells Remaining:
1st Level: 5/6

Mazi
Initiative:
+2 Senses: low-light vision; Perception: +11
AC:
18 (Touch 16, flat-footed 16)
HP:
10 Current: 10
Fort: +0, Ref: +4, Will: +5
Conditions in effect:
Improved Evasion, Empathic Link
Weapon in Hand:
Bite [Att: +7, dmg: 1d2-5(1 non-lethal)][/sblock]

Commander_Fallout

First Post
The swarm slammed into him, he could do naught but swing his blade against the tide of raking, biting, fluttering things. His stomach churned as he stumbled backwards from the assault, still attempting to stave them off.
[sblock=OOC]Sorry, I also didn't get a new post notification.
Attack of Opportunity against the Swarm
Attack (1d20+7=20)
Damage (1d6+3=6)

Perform (Dance) (1d20+10=19) Five-foot step to move to F6 without provoking an AOO [/sblock]
[sblock=Samad's Mini Stats]
portrait_zpsb29a81b5.png

Samad Salil
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 19/23
CMB: +3 CMD: 16
Fort: +2 Reflex: +7 Will: +4
Perception: +8, Low Light Vision
Initiative: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: Scimitar (+7, 1d6+3, 18-20 x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse, Dervish Dance, Bleeding (1), Nauseated
Spells Remaining (1st): 4/4

Used Items:
Wand (17 charges left)

Abilities Used:
Battle Dance (1/11 rounds)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads