• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] The Curse of the Brown Auroch

Grayn

First Post
GM: The bats are in squares G7 and H7 (swarms can occupy the same square as a PC). I forgot to add that Samad does get an AoO prior to becoming nauseated, but he will not be able to execute a Perform skill during his regular action due to the nauseated condition. You can only do a move action that doesn't require attention or concentration.

Commander_Fallout

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I thought that acrobatics checks were made in tandem with movement, but i guess that skills in general would require attention to do. But, yeah, i forgot that 5-foot steps were a thing, so, I'll do that instead. I guess I'll also attach my AOO checks to my previous post as well.[/sblock]

Grayn

First Post
Samad's blade wildly slashes into the swarm of bats. It appears his attack does little to disrupt the swirling mass.

Grayn

First Post
Paskell's blade flashes through the cloud with little avail.

Attachments

• Tavern2floor2.jpg
    Tavern2floor2.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female

Sorc6_zps9224c704.jpg

Pirvinia frowns as neither one near the door says anything. And even after she mentioned the creatures would not be harmed with weapons, they tried anyway.

"Inteki-spaniel!"

Blinding colors spray out from her fingers towards the tiny pests, angled away from the swordsman and towards the open door instead.

Unsure if the spell will take care of the creatures or not, she doesn't stay close to find out. The sorceress retreats back around the corner.

[sblock=OOC]Ahh, yeah. Forgot I had those flasks. Funny, I have them for just this sort of thing too. :p

Still trying color spray (DC15) though as it is also an AoE spell and will work on both groups.
Move to H11[/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+8, Perception: +4 (6 with Mazi)
AC: 16 (12 w/out Mage Armor) (Touch 12, Flat-footed 10)
HP:
20 Current: 19
CMD:
11, Fort: +3, Ref: +3, Will: +4 (Add +1 to Saves with Resistance)
Conditions in Effect:
Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot

Weapon in Hand:
Wand MM
Spells Remaining:
1st Level: 5/6

Mazi
Initiative:
+2 Senses: low-light vision; Perception: +11
AC:
18 (Touch 16, flat-footed 16)
HP:
10 Current: 10
Fort: +0, Ref: +4, Will: +5
Conditions in effect:
Improved Evasion, Empathic Link
Weapon in Hand:
Bite [Att: +7, dmg: 1d2-5(1 non-lethal)][/sblock]

Gorgon Heap

First Post
Lightfeather had at first wanted to use a torch against the swarm, but had none and realized her weapons would be useless the moment Pirvinia said much the same. As the woman said she was going to use some sort of magic, Lightfeather remains where she is - hopefully safe but ready to act if the little critters are only a distraction.

Grayn

First Post
Streams of colorful light leaps from Privinia's outstretched hands. It envelopes the swarm of bats. The entire cloud suddenly drops to the floor, twitching and weakly squeaking.

GM: 1d20+3=5

omnitricks

First Post
"Alright. I guess we should try to finish them off or put them back in their room and lock them up?" the tengu asks while still maintaining his distance from the downed swarm.

Remove ads