[LPF] The Devil We Know, Part 2

WindCrystal

First Post
Amien would collect Luscillia's weapon and whatever other items he managed to find on her and agree to help get the prisoners, and almost more importantly (okay, not more importantly), themselves out. Thankfully his magic sack helps free up his hands.

Oh, and he takes a moment to grab his glaive on the way as well.

jbear

First Post
When the party are satisfied that they are ready to leave with the prisoners Maui leads the way with Taniwha by his side, padding slightly ahead of the party to ensure that the way is clear, their feline eyes piercing the shadows, and their sensitive snouts sniffing for any signs of sweaty sailors with violent intent.

kinem

Adventurer
"I wonder if those were the 'orcs that smelled of sewers' the other prisoners mentioned" Menik says. He looks around the boat quickly to see if the party missed anything of importance, then heads out with the others.

ooc: perrinmiller, & everyone, thanks for a good game :)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
~ Prancing Prince -> Back at the DWI ~

Amien takes the pouch from Luscilia's body, it contained a potion vial, and rushes after the others. Galandra doesn't find anything else worth taking as she does one more sweep of the middle deck.

You quickly shepherd the freed prisoners on deck and off the ship. Once you leave the docks area and detour away from The Planks into a safer part of the city, the citizens take their leave of you. The patrols of White Cloaks in the area will guarantee their safety.

Cestis accompanies you back to meet Maylor Jacobson at the Dunn Wright Inn. The grizzled warrior listens to your tale and hands over a reward for your services. It is a hefty bag of gold coins. Seeing as the ship is missing its captain, he promises to send some of his men to watch it for any more returning crew. If the ship is abandoned, he will take possession and sell it for you. He promises to forward your shares as soon as he gets them. You all earned the money.

GM: Alright, I am ending it right here since that appears to be the consensus and I need some time to prepare for the next adventure I am running.

Final numbers are in the first post of the thread and I filled in the value for magic items that were never identified. The sale of the ship is explaining your Time Based Gold awards.
[MENTION=6666968]Satin Knights[/MENTION], can you please check and approve. Thanks.
[sblock=Final Numbers]Spreadsheet Tracker

Totals:
Galandra gained 4060XP & finished at 11,350XP; Earned +4139.5gp
Lem gained 4060XP & finished at 10,262XP & Earned +4139.5gp
Menik gained 4060XP & finished at 10,262XP & Earned +4139.5gp
Amien gained 3597XP & finished at 7846XP & Earned +3609.5gp
Maui gained 6019XP & finished at 20,698XP & Earned +5738.5gp
Vincenzo gained 6121XP & finished at 20,975XP & Earned +5672.5gp[/sblock]
[sblock=Next Adventure]Jackslate45 is putting finishing touches on preparations for an adventure for 5-6th level characters. That pretty much is everyone here, except Det's Amien. He is jsut waiting for us to finish and GE's The Inheritance to wrap up before going live with recruiting, I think. Should be in about a week, just enough time to shop and complete leveling up.

Amien should play with the other 3rd and 4th level characters from The Inheritance. I will start working on an adventure for those players. See you guys around.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Looking over the numbers, Galandra leveled on time on Sept 21st before the fight was finished. So, a line for her leveling needs to be added to the spread sheet 23 days after Amien's level up. That should push her total for XP to 11,407 if my pen and paper math is correct. The others seem fine.

WindCrystal

First Post
OOC: Good games. It'll take some awkward social engineering to explain how Amien separates from the party but I'm sure I'll come up with something.

Remove ads