Lem the Cook (Deuce_Traveler) - Halfling Monk
Menik (kinem) - Elf Wizard
Amien Thrus (Det) - Human Barbarian
Lydia'mejis (GnomeWorks) - Halfling Ranger
Tsaaruk (BIGB) - Half-orc Barbarian

Retired:
Frederick the Nomad (StanleyIndraven) - Human Monk

[sblock=XP]Clock Starts on 19 Apr 2013 & Ends 18 Jun 2013
Frederick started at 1184XP: Ended on 27 Apr 2013, 8 days TBX/TBG (+56XP & +48gp)
Galandra started at 5525XP:
Lem started at 4570XP:
Menik started at 4570XP:
Amien started at 2848XP:
Lydia started at 0XP:
Tsaaruk started at 0XP:

Enc1: 4015XP (669XP Each) - 31 May 2013
[/sblock][sblock=Treasury]Enc1:2 x +1 Leather (2320gp), 3 x Mwk Studded Leather (525gp), 2 Lt Wooden Shields (6gp), 2 x Spell Comp Pouches (10gp), 9 x Daggers (18gp), 3 x Mwk Cloaks of Shadows (+2 Stealth)(150gp), 3 x Mwk Shortswords (930gp), 3 Potion Vials CLW (150gp), 30gp = 4139gp
Reward = TBG
[/sblock][Sblock=Final Awards][URL=http://s956.photobucket.com/user/perrinmiller/media/Living%20Pathfinder/LPFDevilWeKnowXP1_zpsc78cfbb6.jpg.html][/URL]
[/Sblock][sblock=Adventure Rules]* I will use group initiatives, rolling them myself. So in combat you must post your actions within 48-72 hours of the players turn coming up. Unless stated by a character that their actions are to follow another character, they will be resolved in posted order. After that time, if there was no communication with the DM, I will NPC the MIA player and move on.

* Dice rollers can be Invisible Castle or http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/ on-line dice rollers for the players. The DM will use his own purple dice at home or an on-line random number generator.

* Any absences for longer than 2-3 days should be communicated to the DM. If you do not post for a week or more without having informed the DM, he reserves the right to remove you from the adventure giving you your share of the XP and treasure earned as well as time XP and gp to the date of your last post

* If your character gets enough XP to level they may do so immediately once combat is finished. This grants the extra hp, but does not heal damage, and grants any additional spell slots, but not spells prepared. A caster capable of spontaneously casting could use these slots normally, a cleric could only use them for cure or inflict spells, a druid for summon nature's ally, etc. Prepared casters may prepare spells in these slots as if they had left the slots blank for the day, if they are able to do so. They can go through the appropriate spell preparation as if they had already rested if applicable.

* All characters need an appropriate character picture, head-shot preferably, for token on the tactical grids. Also a mini-stat spoiler block that includes a link to your character sheet will be required in every IC post.[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
MaylorJacobson.jpg
PeasantBoy.jpg

Looking at the rest of you, the grizzled warrior says, "Good day. I am Maylor Jacobson of the Crusaders of the Raven."

"I have heard this boy knows something of the kidnappings that have occurred as of late. I have a missing investigator as well. But, this whelp's master is one of the Artis Consortium and no great loss. Bastard deserves whatever he gets."

"But still, if someone can find and rescue the other citizens, Kafar might as well go free too."

"Just who are you all and why are you involved?"

Last edited:

soulnova

Explorer
Maidel.png

"I see" Galandra looks at the young man with a frown, but sighs and shakes her head slightly. "I guess he's not to blame to want him out."

"My names is Galandra Beyrin, I come from Whiteoak, near Tritower. I have done a couple of jobs here in Venza and..." she nods at Jacobson "Well, I certainly can't let someone kidnap citizens if I can do something about it. I do have some tracking skills, but I believe that if Kafar here already knows where they took them, that saves us a lot of time"

"I would gladly offer my service"

[sblock=Ministats]
Maidel.png

Galandra
AC: 18 (Touch 12, Flatfooted 16)
HP: 32/32

Initiative: +2
Perception: +8/+10 vs Humans, Sense Motive: +2/+4 vs Humans,
CMB: +6 CMD: 18 Fort: +5 Reflex: +6 Will: +4

Masterwork Falchion +7 [2d4+4] 18-20
Dagger +6 [1d4+3] 19-20
Masterwork Comp Longbow STR3: +6 [1d8+3] x3 (110ft)

Effects: Killer
Combat Feats: Power Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot, Cleave

Conditions: None

In Hand: Masterwork Composite Longbow STR3

Consumables:

Efficient Quiver
  • -Blunt Arrows (20)
  • -Arrows (30)
  • -Masterwork Arrows (10)
  • -Javelins (10)
  • -Spears (3)

Backpack

• 4 days rations, Wand CLW (7 charges), Oil (2)
[/sblock]

kinem

Adventurer
[sblock=Menik]Blood_elf_horde_long_hair_pointy_ears_white_hair_world_of_warcraft.jpg[/sblock]

"Hello. I am Menik, a student of the magical arts. I too am willing to help. And I've worked with some of these folks before. If we succeed, I'd not be averse to some reward for it, but mainly I'll help because my own brother went missing - not recently, but still, you never know.

Who are the Crusaders of the Raven? And what do you know about these kidnappings?"

[sblock=mini stat block]
Menik

AC 13 (touch 13, ff 10)
hp 17/17
Init +3, CMB +2, CMD 15, Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +3; Perception +5

att longsword +2 (1d8+1, 19/x2) or dagger +2 (1d4+1, 19/x2)
or longbow +4 ranged (1d8, 20/x3)

force missile (Sp): (1d4+1, as magic missile, 7/day, 0 used)

Arcane bond: ring; cast any spell in spellbook 1/day except Abj or Div

spells prepared:
Level 0: daze (Will neg DC 14), ghost sound (Will DC 14), prestidigitation, disrupt undead (30', +4 RTA, 1d6)

Level 1: color spray (Will neg DC 15), mage armor, magic missile (1d4+2,1d4+1),
ear-piercing scream& (3d6+1, daze 1 round, Fort DC 16 half + no daze)

Level 2: mirror image (1d4+1, 3 min),
flaming sphere&~ (3d6+1, Reflex neg DC 18, 130' range, 3 rounds),
blindness/deafness (Fort neg DC 16)

Gear: 4 days' rations, potion of CLW (1d8+1), 40 arrows, club, periscope, pearl of power (1st level)
[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
halfling.jpg

"I am Lem, the party's cook. My hands and my ladle are my tools of choice, to the benefit of my friends and the endangerment of my enemies. I've been cooped up here at the Inn, so getting out to help seems like both a worthy pursuit and a bit of needed fun."

Mini-Stats
[sblock]
HP: 20 = [3d8 + CON (0) + Misc (0) + FC (0)] Monk
AC: 21 = [10 + DEX(5) + Size(1) + Wis(2) + Dodge(1) + Deflect(1) + Armor(1)]
AC Touch: 20 = [10 + DEX(5) + Size(1) + Wis(2) + Dodge(1) + Deflect(1)]
AC Flatfooted: 15 = [10 + Size (1) + Wis(2) + Deflect (1) + Armor(1)]
INIT: +7 = [DEX (5) + Reactionary Trait (2)]
BAB: +2 = [BAB (2) Monk lvl:3]
CMB: +7 = [Maneuver Training (3) + Dex (5) + Size (-1)]
CMD: 18 = [10 + BAB (2) + Wis (2) + DEX (5) + Size (-1)]
Fortitude: +4 = [Monk (03) + CON (00) + Halfling (01)]
Reflex: +9 = [Monk (03) + DEX (05) + Halfling (01)]
Will: +7 = [Monk (03) + WIS (02) + Halfling (01) + Trait* (01)]
Speed: 30' (Fast Movement, +10 ft)
Unarmed Strike: Attack: +9 = [BAB (2) + Dex (5) + Size (1) + Weapon Focus (1)]
-Damage: 1d4, Crit: 20/x2, Special: Stunning Fist Option
Flurry of Blows: Attack: +8/+8 = [Monk(3)+Dex(5)+2WF enalty(-2)+WF(1)+Size(1)]
-Damage: 1d4/1d4, Crit: 20/x2, Special: Stunning Fist Option
(12x) Flask of Acid: Attack: +8 = [BAB (2) + Dex (5) + Size (1)], Thrown
- Damage: 1d6, Crit: Nil, Range: 10 feet,
- Special: 1hp splash acid damage to those within 5 feet
Skills of Note: Acrobatics- 13, Stealth- 13, Escape Artist- 10, Perception- 9, Profession (Cook)- 6
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
GM: Can't you come up with something a little more genre appropriate, Deuce? ;)
I just need a picture for your token on the tactical grid. You can include a small picture in every IC post like normally do as well. It will help me and the other players know who is who on the tactical grids, but including a huge picture every time will reduce page loading times.
I will be delaying replies until all 5 people check in. There are potentially a few more coming as well.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Lydia_headshot.jpg

The halfling who has so recently crashed through the door to the inn lightly clears her throat, continuing to dust herself off and fuss with her hair.

"Hey, so, I might've overhead you guys talking while I was outside, so..." Her voice trails off. "But like I said, I'm Lydia! I'm an explorer. It sounds like you folks aren't familiar with where you're going, so maybe having me along wouldn't be a bad idea..."

She pauses, as though lost in thought for a moment. "And besides, kidnapping is bad. Where I come from, we have legends about another halfling tribe, if they catch you they eat you, or something crazy like that... but maybe people around here aren't so bad?" She tilts her head. "Or so crazy?"

She shakes her head. "Anyway, I'm kinda new in town here, and I wanted a reason to go check things out, and this sounds as good a reason as any!"

[sblock=Stats]Full Stats

HP: 12/12
AC: 16 (Touch: 14, Flat: 13)

Init: +3 (+5 in forest)

CMB: +1 / CMD: 14

Fort: +4 / Ref: +5 / Will: +1

Speed: 30 ft.

In Hand: n/a
[/sblock]

Remove ads