[LPF] The Forbidden Isle of Ancient Secrets

Systole

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Daylily is going to keep going until the potion wears off, he catches the imp, or the wisps lead him to his doom.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
The wisps move a little more south before forming up into another cyclone of rainbow lights. They chatter and flash for a moment before taking off again, in eight different directions. A ninth returns towards Daylily and utters one word before disappearing. "Lost."

[sblock=ooc]The wisps only moved as fast as the imp, who had a lead, a different exit, and Beast Shape I at will.
Relic is settling in and working on his spell book. What are the other party members going to do?
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn waits for her size to return to normal - and for her embarrassment regarding her unnecessary preparations to fade - then returns downstairs to the party "camp." She maintains her stoic acceptance of the physical conditions the island has imposed upon her, and her secret hope that fixing whatever's wrong with this place will also return her to normal.

"I need some shut-eye, but I've got enough left to take a watch first . . . others will need rest as well. Aradra, shall I wake you in a couple of hours?"

[sblock=OOC]I've lost track of how many rests we've had since Kalinn suffered her CON damage, and don't know if she's getting that back per day or if the condition that imposed it is still in effect . . .[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari

Current Block
Initiative: +02
AC: 30 (13 Touch, 27 Flat-Footed)
HP: 124/124
CMB: +19 CMD: 30
Fort: +14 Reflex: +10 Will: +10

Standard Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 27 (14 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 94/94
CMB: +12 CMD: 26
Fort: +08 Reflex: +06 Will: +06

Rage Block
AC: 25 (12 Touch, 22 Flat-Footed)
CMB: +14 CMD: 26
Fort: +11 Reflex: +06 Will: +08

Rage Block (Hafísbíta in Hand)
Initiative: +3
HP: 119/119
CMB: +13 CMD: 25
Fort: +10 Reflex: +05 Will: +07

Fatigue Block
Initiative: +2
AC: 26 (13 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
CMB: +11 CMD: 24
Fort: +08 Reflex: +05 Will: +06

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +10, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 05/10)
Special: Spirit Totem (+9/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 02/05)
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Spells Available
  • Level 0: Unlimited
  • Level 1: 3/7 per Day
  • Level 2: 3/6 per Day
  • Level 3: 2/3 per Day
Level 0: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
Level 1: Ear Piercing Scream, Magic Missile, Protection from Evil, Shield
Level 2: Frigid Touch, Protection from Evil (Communal), Resist Energy
Level 3: Fly, Haste
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Ah, I was looking through the critter attacks to see what did it when. It wasn't a critter, it was the island taint. So, that is permanent until you get the cure that restores your bodies back to their original states.[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Daylily looks disappointed. "This is all okays, Trickster Spawns. I am thanking you for the trying." He tries a few loop-de-loops before the potion wears off, then heads back to the tower to rest in preparation for smacking something big in the face tomorrow.

Satin Knights

First Post
As Daylily makes his way back to the tower, a slight rain starts. On the coast, afternoon showers that last only a few moments are a near daily occurrence, so this weather doesn't feel out of place.

After Daylily has returned, [sblock=Frost] {{Now that it is quieter in here, I have noticed a couple of things. Living metal. The devil's telepathic chatter was drowning them out. The are not awake, but they have the spark of life. They cannot be left here, imprisoned in obscurity.}}

{{Tell Aradra his bow string is looking ragged and worn out. Suggest to him to replace it. The green metal braided one on the workbench. That is the one he needs to choose.}}

{{Daylily has his own prisoner to free. That bulge in the wall in the armory. Have him strike it with all his might. The walls of this building have grown around her. He needs to shatter the stone to release her.}}
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=Aradra]As Aradra and Shadow prepare to bed down, Kalinn calls the Ranger over for a quiet word. "I thought I noticed during that last fight with the living seaweed that your bow sounded . . . flat? . . . as you fired. Have you checked the string? It may be a little frayed. I saw a likely looking replacement on the bench over there - it looks like a strand of green braided metal, but it seems fine enough to make a passable bowstring."[/sblock]

and

[sblock=Daylily]As the Barbarian returns, somewhat fresher smelling due to his shower in the rain, Kalinn welcomes him back and gestures him close. Eyes watering only slightly from his wet dog smell, she says, "I have the strangest feeling that we've missed something. You remember the armory? There's a bulge in the wall there that, strong as I've become, I'm not quite powerful enough to break through. But I've a voice whispering in my ear that leads me to believe there's something wrongfully imprisoned behind that bulge, and that you're the man to break it free. A good, solid blow from one of your strength should do the trick."[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari

Current Block
Initiative: +02
AC: 30 (13 Touch, 27 Flat-Footed)
CMB: +19 CMD: 30
Fort: +14 Reflex: +10 Will: +10

Standard Block
AC: 27 (14 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
CMB: +12 CMD: 26
Fort: +08 Reflex: +06 Will: +06

Rage Block
CMB: +14 CMD: 26
Fort: +11 Reflex: +06 Will: +08

Rage Block (Hafísbíta in Hand)
Initiative: +3
HP: 119/119
CMB: +13 CMD: 25
Fort: +10 Reflex: +05 Will: +07

Fatigue Block
Initiative: +2
AC: 26 (13 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
CMB: +11 CMD: 24
Fort: +08 Reflex: +05 Will: +06

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +10, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 05/10)
Special: Spirit Totem (+9/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 02/05)
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Spells Available
  • Level 0: Unlimited
  • Level 1: 3/7 per Day
  • Level 2: 3/6 per Day
  • Level 3: 2/3 per Day
Level 0: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
Level 1: Ear Piercing Scream, Magic Missile, Protection from Evil, Shield
Level 2: Frigid Touch, Protection from Evil (Communal), Resist Energy
Level 3: Fly, Haste
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Systole

First Post
"What, is this thing another Trickster Spawn?" Daylily replies, his brow furrowing. "But that is not making the good sense. The Trickster Spawn were maked prisoner to be light. To be behind the metals, there is not the light." He examines the wall, clearly suspicious. "Uffe, whatevers."

He brings his hammer down with a resounding blow which does little against the wall. He looks at Kalinn again. "This is real and not joke, yes?"

[sblock=OOC]First attempt sucked: Strength Surge (+6 base, +4 rage, +5 surge) (1d20+15=17)
Second attempt just a little bit better: Strength Surge (+6 base, +4 rage, +5 surge) (1d20+15=33)[/sblock]

Remove ads