• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] The Kidnappers' Trail

dammitbiscuit

First Post
"Would this reception clerk know anything about the Owls, or is he likely to be in the dark?" whispers Bipper.

He steps forward with a magnanimous, gracious smile. "I'm afraid we don't have one, this time. It's a matter of some urgency which Davian would be personally interested in. Perhaps we can speak with him in between appointments? I assure you we'll be quite brief," he said with what he hoped was the right amount of blather and nicety for an Embassy. He hated officious business... and decided to stand large and strong to add some weight to his request.

[sblock=Stats]Best skills: Intimidate/Arcana +8, Diplomacy/UMD +6, Disable Device/Sleight of Hand +5

Looks like this
, but a little more smiley with more savvy eyes:
Bipper.png

HP:9
AC:15 AC Touch:12 AC Flatfooted:13
INIT: +02
CMB: +02 CMD: 14
Fort: +03 Reflex: +04 Will: -02
Speed: 30'

Bombs
: Attack: +02, Damage: 1d6+4 (fire), Crit: 20/x2, Range: 20'
Special: Splash dmg = 5 pts fire dmg

Greataxe: Attack: +02, Damage: 1d12+3(S), Crit: 20/x3

Javelins: Attack: +02, Damage: 1d6+2 (P), Crit: 20/x2, Range: 30'

Extracts: Enlarge Person, Shield, Disguise Self, Cure Light Wounds, Bomber's Eye, Expeditious Retreat[/sblock]

[D20+6]Diplomacy, with a hint of Intimidate behind it.[/D]

ZenSwift

First Post
OOC: Jec has no diplo

Jec knowing that doesnt have a charming personality choosing to hang in the back. Keeping a keen eye for any possible threat.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ioseph (human cleric 2)

OOC: Like to try an aid another before that.

Seeing the administrators nonchalant attitude Ioseph steps up beside the half-orc. "Or if one of his appointments cancels we would really appreciate it if we could have their spot."

OOC: Or not :(

Last edited:

toasterferret

Explorer
OOC: I'll count the one I rolled for you HM, since the roll was on the thread first and we were tripping all over each other's edits. :p

The receptionist looks up at the group, cocking a bushy grey eyebrow. He sets down his quill, flips through several pages in a small leather-bound book on his desk, and says "A matter of Davian's is it? Who might I tell him is inquiring?" He looks back and forth between Bipper and Ioseph, waiting for a response.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ioseph (human cleric 2)

Not wishing to be overly rude (and thus not being allowed in) Ioseph opts out for the truthful approach.

"We are here on behalf of a companion of his," the cleric says looking at the others. "She wishes for amenity. So I will leave it up to Davian to decide if her name needs to be recorded or not."

OOC: Thanks

sunshadow21

Explorer
Thuvian, slightly uncomfortable in such a busy lobby, waits quietly for the others to arrange a meeting, his eyes darting everywhere as he waits.

dammitbiscuit

First Post
Bipper nods in agreement with Ioseph and clasps his hands behind his back in a manner that shows expectant but patient waiting - both as a show of solidarity and also to provide distracting movement that draws attention away from his more nervous-looking or suspicious allies.

mazzoli

First Post
Thiera initially stands at the back impassively, apparently having decided to allow her more social companions handle this. She is suddenly struck with an idea and steps forward.

"Would my status as a citizen of Irthos help to allow or expedite our audience? This is a matter of some urgency."

toasterferret

Explorer
"Is that so?" The man says. He stands from his chair and starts walking toward a door on the lefthand side of the room. "Right this way then."

He leads you to a small room with several chairs. "Wait here. Damian will be in shortly. Who did you say this companion of his was?" The man waits by the door, hesitating long enough to hear your answer.

[sblock=Thuvian]Many people mill about the room, but no guards are in sight. Everything seems as one would expect it to be in an embassy building. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads