Pathfinder 1E [LPF] The Sea Sprite

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[section]
Francis John, III - Self-Proclaimed Prince of All Halflings

Francis nods his head at the rogue's suggestion. "Lord Arradon.... a mighty fine idea! If no one objects, I'd like to do the talking...... is there anything in particular you want me to cover as I have words with him?" He looks around at the rest of the group.

"Oh and before I forget..." The halfling tosses twenty gold bits at Tamarie. "My deepest gratitude."

[/section]

[sblock=OOC]If there is no chance or no point in negotiating, I am fine with wrapping it up. However, if there is an opportunity to squeeze a bit more coin out of him let me know.

Also, I am fine with selling the loot.[/sblock]

[sblock=MiniStats]
Character Sheet
HP: 14/16

AC: 17 FF:15 T:13
CMB: 1 CMD: 13
Fort: +1 Reflex: +5 Will: +1

Initiative: +2
Perception
: +8

Shortsword +3 d4+1
Light Crossbow +4 1d6

Bolts Remaining: 7/20
Adaptable Luck: 0/3[/sblock]

[sblock=Bacon, War Pig]HP: 18/18

Initiative: 0

AC:
14 FF: 14 T:10
CMB: +4 CMD: 14
Fort: +6 Ref: +3 Will: +1

Melee
: gore +4 (1d8+4)
Defensive Abilities: ferocity

Speed
: 40 ft. (30 medium, 20 heavy)

Skills: Perception +6
Senses: Lowlight Vision, Scent[/sblock]

[sblock=Adventure Notes]
+200 Gold - as advance
20 gold tamarie
Used drow poison
-3 STR (-1 melee attack/damage, -1 Str Skills, 15 ft. mvt, -3 ACP)
breaker of thumbs, blinder of hags[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Tamarie the Songweaver
With the revelations from the ship's log, Tamarie's look goes a little sour. "The owner was a bit crooked, after all. My apologies for supporting him, earlier." After giving Francis a gracious nod in acceptance of his gift, she seems ready to leave the ship.

[sblock=Thanks To Our DM]Thank you DT for running a fun game! Very much appreciated. :)

Oh, and I won't need the potion.[/sblock]
[sblock=Tamarie Mini Stats]Tamarie
AC: 12 (10 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 13/17
Shawl of Life Keeping: 4 stored HP
CMB: +1 CMD: 13

Fort: +2 Reflex: +3 Will: +3
Perception: +2 Sense Motive: +0
Initiative: +2

First Level spells remaining: 2/6
Heavenly Fire remaining: 3/7(Tamarie,Arradon,Qalabash,Leira)
Bolts remaining: 16/20

Current Weapon in Hand: Cure Light Wounds Wand
Current Conditions in Effect: -3 Str
Temporary items in possession: Qalabash’s CLW wand
Items not currently in possession: none
Items depleted: CLW wand-6 chg, CLW potion
Money: +200gp retainer, +20 gp healing recoup from Francis[/sblock]

MerryMortician

Explorer
"I've no specific objections. I recall a number of charts and maps in the cabin that may have markings to further incriminate the man, in conjunction with the journal. I imagine he would much prefer those find their way back into his hands as opposed to the Whitecloaks."

[sblock=OOC]Thanks for an engaging first game, DT! I appreciate the fear of character death from time to time. Had Aelspeth taken a hit at any point, I'm sure she'd have been a goner.[/sblock]

[sblock=Aelspeth Mini Stats]Aelspeth
HP: 8/8
AC: 13 (17) FF: 10 (14) T: 13
CMB: -1 CMD: 12
Fort: +1 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Special: Immune to magical sleep, +2 on saving throws vs. Enchantment
Perception: +2 S. Motive: +0
Initiative: +3
Conditions in Effect: +4 AC (Mage Armor, 1 hour remaining); -3 STR (Sea Hag's "appearance" ability, temporary strength score is 5)
Weapon in Hand: Quarterstaff
Shift: 7/7 remaining
0 Level: Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation
1st Level: Mage Armor, Color Spray, Enlarge Person
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Qalabash Baram

[section]
Each revelation sits less well with Qalabash than the last. Finally he explodes in a bit of a temper.

"Are there no honest men in this contemptuous city? Three episodes of employment have I had here and each has been scoundrel, scallywag, or smuggler! Pah! Double Pah! Pah to the Third!"

Qalabash is ready to leave the ship right behind Tamarie and will leave dealing with the Captain to the rest. He has no interest in the gear that they've managed to acquire but will take his share when time comes to divvy up.
[/section]

[sblock=OOC]Thanks, DT. A very enjoyable adventure. Also thanks to the rest of you. Games aren't nearly as fun with reticent players and you all have made this one a lot of fun.

Used: shield charges: 2; 1 CLW potion[/sblock]
[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Qalabash Baram[/size] Human Staff Magus 2
Initiative: +1 Perception: -1

AC: 14 (11 touch; 13 flat-footed) Current: 14
HP: 20 Current: 18
CMB: +4; +6 Trip CMD: 15; 17 vs. Trip Fort: +5 Ref: +3 Will: +2

In Hand: quarterstaff
Conditions: 3 STR dmg: (13/16 +1)
Spells Prepared:
  • 1st level (DC 14): Enlarge Person, Grease, Shocking Grasp
  • Orisons: Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Root
Special:
Concentration +5
Arcane Pool: 3/4 (+1 enhancement for 1 min.)
[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
The party leaves the ship, but not before Tamarie discovers two richly ornate bracelets worn by the sea hag. Though non-magical, the fine silver bracelets are of incredible craftsmanship with large opals lining the metal jewelry. They will sell well in the city market.

Shem Glouster is both defensive and apologetic when you confront him with the journal. "I think you'll find we've done nothing against the law," is his shady response, though you suspect that the ship owner regularly rides a gray area, and you have no doubt that many of his actions are immoral, even if not illicit. For your silence and success, he pays the party handsomely in gold pieces of foreign currency.

So concludes your adventure. All that is left is to visit the Dunn Wright Inn and relax from your hard work.

OOC: Thanks to everyone for playing. Treasure and XP totals are on the initial post at the front page of this thread. All in all, you played 121 days. We'll let the judge check my XP and GP totals and divvy them out to all. You all did well in keeping up with posting, and the newbies were quite impressive for a first time adventure.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Encounter resolution dates:

#1 20 May
#2 18 June
#4 1 July
#5 4 Sep
#3 6 Sep

Note: We bypassed the chest and went back to it after clearing the ship.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Note: This is my calculation for xp and gp. Total gold payout includes the prepayment we received and is 7300 gp or 1216 gp each. This is close enough to start working on leveling your characters. Perrinmiller will approve final numbers so there may be some variation from this.
EDIT: Removed chart to prevent confusion. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads