[LPF]Treasure Hunt

sunshadow21

Explorer
The tengu listen intently, impressed at your problem solving and your survivability. "Interesting, an ancient goblinoid chief in the ruins of even older dwarven ruins. Fascinating. You have certainly proven your capability this day. Here, each of you take one of these gems. They are small enough they do us relatively little, but for you, they might be extremely helpful."

OOC: The adventure is officially over, I will crunch numbers shortly. The gems represent your time gp.

Last edited:

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
OOC: The adventure is officially over, I will crunch numbers shortly. The gems represent your time gp.

[/COLOR][/COLOR]

OOC: Nice touch, SS21. :) And thank you for the adventure. :) That was fun. :) Marcus might even have a friend or two in Venza now, who isn't associated with the family he came with :D

sunshadow21

Explorer
After a bit of number crunching, and realizing that Kazanto managed to level after that big boss fight, my numbers match SKs, and you can claim any loot you want.

For those who have never done this before, you can take your total gp as gp or reduce the amount by however much the loot you want is worth, provided it hasn't already been taken by someone else. For example, someone has expressed interest in the armor. They would subtract the value of the armor from their total gp, get the armor, and that item would no longer be available.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
OOC: Okay I have gone over Fae'shiel. The things I want to purchase after adventure include a Wealthy Category Living Apartment and the Black Dragonhide Agile Breastplate, which is promptly being deposited in said living apartment until such time as she can equip it XD

That being said, I heavily enjoyed this adventure SS21, I look forward to future adventures with you.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
OOC: I agree with D.C. I think I got to see Marcus develop quite a bit during this run. Should be fun. :) 255 XP away from his furthering of his career.

Remove ads