[LPF] Warehouse Sitting

Rhydius

First Post
As Darius works on his summoning ritual, a reptilian head and torso lean into view from the right side of the entrance. Zhen and Rince quickly let their respective ammunition fly at the creature. The first clear view of one of the thieves manages to surprise Zhen enough to shoot wide of her target. The rock from Rince's sling strikes the creature on its forehead. The rock does little damage however as it bounces off the scaled brow. The scaly humanoid ducks back out of sight. You hear the snarl in its tone as it speaks in a tongue you don't quite understand. You can hear the shuffling of someone nearby, and something barely visible moves in the water, at the edge of the light.

OOC: The party is up

Last edited:

Korsakovia

First Post
"Do we pursue into the room? I don't have a clear view, and there is something lurking in the water ahead" she said as she reloaded her weapon. "Can we send your summon in to draw their attention, Sir Darius?"

[sblock=Actions]
Move Action: Reload X-bow, Lt.
Standard Action: Ready - Fire X-bow at next target that comes in line of sight.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
capturejd.png
capturejd.png

Zhen Yu
Initiative: +2
Current Effects: None
AC: 15 (13 Flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 10/10
Move: 20'
CMB:+ 0 CMD: 12
Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +2
Weapon in Hand: None

Weapons:
Mace, Heavy: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d8+0
Dagger: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d4+0
Th. Dagger: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d4+0
X-bow, Lt: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d8+0
Normal Bolts (49)[/sblock]

Rhydius

First Post
Darius, not responding to Zhen's question, continues to chant, his focus remains dedicated to the completion of the ritual. Rince shrugs and reloads his sling with a small stone. "We wait, I guess?" he replies to Zhen's question.

As the two watch the opening before them the same scaled figure steps into view this time with a sling of it's own. Again, both Zhen and Rince attack the creature. Zhen's bolt strikes squarely int he chest causing it to stumble back a pace before falling, this however causes Rince's shot to sail over the downed creature.

Another of the thieves comes around the other corner shouting what must be some form of profanity. It comes directly for Zhen with the spear in it's outstretched arms. Zhen deflects the spear with the lath of her crossbow.

OOC: Sorry Korsakovia, that was such a good roll for Zhen. I feel like I should've let you do the rolls for Zhen instead. Still, at least it wasn't an enemy's roll.

The party is up!
[sblock=out-of-game]Last week I spent a lot of time cramming for my test today, but it went well, so I'm ready to get back into running this adventure, hopefully this won't become a recurring theme for me.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Korsakovia

First Post
The oracle winced a little. The spear strike on her crossbow sent a jolt through her arms and left her hands feeling a little numbed from the impact. Letting it slip from her hands, she pulled her mace from her side and held it in front of her at a slight tilt to the side. "Cease!" she shouted at the thief. "Or do you want to be the next who breathes his last?"

[sblock=Actions]
Free Action: Drop X-bow
Move Action: Draw Mace (Heavy)
Standard Action: Demoralize the opponent
[/sblock]

OOC: No worries. :)

[sblock=Mini Stats]
capturejd.png
capturejd.png

Zhen Yu
CMB:+ 0 CMD: 12
Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +2
Weapon in Hand: None

Weapons:
Mace, Heavy: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d8+0
Dagger: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d4+0
Th. Dagger: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d4+0
X-bow, Lt: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d8+0
Normal Bolts (49)[/sblock]

Son of Meepo

First Post
Without a clear shot at the small creature in front of Zhen, Rince called upon the spirit of his grandfather to guide her weapon.

[sblock=Actions]Standard: Inspiring Word (Sp): As a standard action, you can speak an inspiring word to a creature within 30 feet. That creature receives a +2 morale bonus on attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws for a number of rounds equal to 1/2 your cleric level (minimum 1). (5/day)[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Miroku-head.jpg

Rince Laur
Initiative: +0
AC: 16 (16 Flat-footed, 10 Touch)
CMB: +2 CMD: 12
Fort: +3 Reflex: +0 Will: +4
Weapon in Hand: Sling (loaded)

Weapons:
Longsword: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d8+2
Sling: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d4+2
Normal Bullets (20)
*+1 to attack and damage vs government officials of Rorn

Channel Energy: 1d6. Can choose to heal living creatures, harm undead (Will 18; half) or harm evil outsiders (Willl 16; half)
Remaining: 6/6 per day.

Touch of Glory: +1 to Cha-based skill or ability check. Ability lasts for 1 hour or until expended.
Remaining: 5/5 per day.

Inspiring Word: +2 morale to attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws for 1 round to one creature within 30'.
Remaining: 4/5 per day.

Spells: 0 - Guidance, Read Magic, Stabilize
1st - Magic Stones [], Moment of Greatness [], Shield of Faith* []
* Domain Spell[/sblock]

Rhydius

First Post
The thief takes a step back, something in Zhen's words or brandished weapon must've gotten through to the creature. It holds it's spear across its body in a much more defensive posture as it watches the oracle closely. From behind it you again hear the foul water slosh as if disturbed by movement.

OOC: The party is up!
[sblock=Map]
sewer_map-r4.jpg
[/sblock]

Korsakovia

First Post
Seeing her opponent hesitate, Zhen Yu pressed her attack. Swinging her mace, she hoped more that the blow would only bloody her opponent, rather than inflict lethal damage.

[sblock=Actions]
No Action: 5 foot step to D5
Standard Action: Attack (melee)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
capturejd.png
capturejd.png

Zhen Yu