[LPF] Warehouse Sitting

Korsakovia

First Post
"Darius...do you plan to rescue your summon?" she asked. "I can call for Amenthia to protect you, but no more than that."

[sblock=Action]
Ready
[/sblock]

[sblock=OoC]
If I need to 'pre-prepare' what my Ready action will be, please let me know.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
capturejd.png
capturejd.png

Zhen Yu
Initiative: +2
Current Effects: None
AC: 15 (13 Flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 10/10
Move: 20'
CMB:+ 0 CMD: 12
Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +2
Weapon in Hand: None

Weapons:
Mace, Heavy: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d8+0
Dagger: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d4+0
Th. Dagger: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d4+0
X-bow, Lt: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d8+0
Normal Bolts (50)[/sblock]

Rhydius

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Korsakovia, you will need to specify what you're readying and how it triggers e.g. "I ready my shortbow and will fire at the first enemy that comes within 30ft."
If you're not sure what you want to do you can just Delay for now and the snakes will go. Then, it's first post goes until everyone has had a turn, and then back to the enemies, etc. "[/sblock]

Korsakovia

First Post
[sblock=OoC]
Thanks, gotcha! Hopefully this works game-play wise.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Delayed Action]
If Darius makes an attack to aid Zaphyn, Zhen will cast Guidance on him for a +1 competence bonus on a single attack roll.
If Darius does not, she'll ready her shortbow to fire at the first non-snake-in-the-pit enemy that comes in vision/range (crossbow range is 80' I believe).

If if-thens are not allowed, Zhen will cast Guidance on Darius for a +1 competence bonus on a single attack roll.
[/sblock]

Rhydius

First Post
The snakes, already coiled, strike at the intruder in their pit. The first to attack misses the demon by a wide margin, but the second manages to pierce it's fangs through Zaphyn's hide; it's fangs dripping a small amount of clear substance as it pulls them free of the outsider's leg.[sblock=Zaphyn's snake bite]Zaphyn takes no damage from the bite itself, but will need to make a Fort save, DC=9 (on Daruis' turn) from the poison. Success = cure, no damage. Failure = 1d2 Con damage.[/sblock]
OOC: The party is up!

Last edited:

toasterferret

Explorer
Zaphyn lashes out at the snakes, tearing with tooth and claw. The snakes manage to dodge most of his attacks, but a lucky swipe manages to sever one of the reptiles in half. Zaphyn snarls as he shrugs off the effects of the venom.

Darius peers down into the pit and utters "Well that won't do..." before waving his hand in a quick gesture. The glowing tattoos on his wrist quickly fade from an iridescent blue to a dull grey, and a fiery symbol appears on the ground below the trapped demon. Within moments the demon bursts into flames and is gone.

[sblock=Actions] Full attack from Zaphyn, Darius will use a standard action to dismiss him after his attack actions are over. [/sblock]
[sblock=Ministats]
Darius.jpg
Darius Thran Half-elf Summoner 2
Initiative: +6 Perception: -1

AC: 16 (14 touch; 14 flat-footed)
HP: 18 Current: 18
CMB: +1 CMD: 15 Fort: +2 Ref: +4 Will: +2

In Hand: Heavy Crossbow

Spells:
1st level: 2/3 remaining.
Special: Summon Monster 1 5/5

Zaphyn
Initiative:
+2 Perception: +5; Darkvision 60 ft., Speed 40 ft

AC: 16 (12 touch; 14 flat-footed) Temp: AC 20 (12 touch; 18 flat-footed)
HP: 20 Current: 15
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +4 Ref: +5 Will: +0

In Hand:
Conditions: Mage Armor (2 Hour Duration)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Son of Meepo

First Post
Now that the demon was gone, Rince saw very little reason to continue to deal with the pit or the serpents inside.

"Now that there is nothing worth saving in the pit.* Let's keep moving. There are thieves to catch."

[sblock=*Sense Motive (DC 8)]You can tell that Rince really wasn't all that eager to lift a finger to help a demon.

Bluff (1d20+3=8)[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Miroku-head.jpg

Rince Laur
Initiative: +0
AC: 16 (16 Flat-footed, 10 Touch)
CMB: +2 CMD: 12
Fort: +3 Reflex: +0 Will: +4
Weapon in Hand: Sling (loaded)

Weapons:
Longsword: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d8+2
Sling: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d4+2
Normal Bullets (20)
*+1 to attack and damage vs government officials of Rorn

Channel Energy: 1d6. Can choose to heal living creatures, harm undead (Will 18; half) or harm evil outsiders (Willl 16; half)
Remaining: 6/6 per day.

Touch of Glory: +1 to Cha-based skill or ability check. Ability lasts for 1 hour or until expended.
Remaining: 5/5 per day.

Inspiring Word: +2 morale to attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws for 1 round to one creature within 30'.

Spells: 0 - Guidance, Read Magic, Stabilize
1st - Magic Stones [], Moment of Greatness [], Shield of Faith* []
* Domain Spell[/sblock]

Korsakovia

First Post
"I agree with Sir Rince...the thieves will make the most of this delay. We will need to be careful. There may be more traps ahead."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
capturejd.png
capturejd.png

Zhen Yu
Initiative: +2
AC: 15 (13 Flat-footed, 12 Touch)
CMB:+ 0 CMD: 12
Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +2
Weapon in Hand: None

Weapons:
Mace, Heavy: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d8+0
Dagger: Attack: +00 Damage: 1d4+0
Th. Dagger: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d4+0
X-bow, Lt: Attack: +02 Damage: 1d8+0
Normal Bolts (50)[/sblock]

Rhydius

First Post
The remaining viper coils up in a corner of the pit, and stares up at the group.
From further down the tunnel beyond the bend you hear a muttered word, and footsteps hurrying away.

toasterferret

Explorer
"I need one minute to resummon him..." Darius says, already inscribing a pentacle on the ground.

Upon hearing the footsteps ahead he stops drawing and stands up. "No time. We are close!"

Remove ads