[LPF] Wreck Ashore

WindCrystal

First Post
[sblock=OOC]So basically I add that gold and EXP to what I started with before the quest began? (which would be 0 EXP and whatever I left the Mystic Pearl with)

Also does where it says I got "no items", does that not count for things that are taken from incapacitated foes since I did pick up a Masterwork Battle Axe to sell and a Sunrod?

Also I might buy the wand of CLW just to get back at not being able to roll for a CLW Pot in the Mystic Pearl. Just to clarify quickly anybody can use wands correct?[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Yes, Those are the totals for the whole adventure. You add 2,848 XP to your original 0 XP for your new total XP. The 3,157 GP and 3 SP is your total earnings from the adventure. It includes the original 3 platinum pieces, the final 7 pp, the bounty from the harbor master and any items you take along the way. If you are keeping the masterwork battleaxe (310 gp) and sunrod (2 gp), it would come to a grand total of 2,845 gp, 3 sp, 1 mw battle axe and 1 sun rod as treasure.

Basically, I gave you the total gold as cash, but you can keep items instead.

Cure Light Wounds has to be on your spell list for you to be able to use the wand unless you make a 20 Use Magic Device skill check. So, as a barbarian, it is difficult for you to use the wand. But, as long as someone is able to use it in your party, you can carry it and then hand it to them when the out of combat healing is needed and they can cast using the wand. It is cheaper to use a wand at 15 gp per casting than it is to buy potions at 50 gp. So, a good investment in the long run.

Galandra is a ranger, so the spell is on her spell list, so she can use it without the UMD check. Only one of you can take the wand.
[/sblock]

WindCrystal

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Okay, so I'll be keeping the Sunrod, and I won't be buying the wand then.

One more question, should I update my character's location and remove him from the Wreck Ashore category on the wiki now that the adventure is done?[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Okay.
Yes. If you are interested in another adventure, put him as in The Dunn Wright Inn. If you want to take a break for a while, put him in the Wandering the Streets. I am still pondering and trying to write my next adventure. It is going to be a loose follow up to this one. But, so far, I only have the opening act done. Not sure where to go from there.
[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
[sblock]Yes, I would like to get the wand of CLW. I'll subtract it from my total gold then. This is what I should put on my sheet, right?

XP Received: 3,426 XP = (1809 EXP + 1,617 TXP)
Treasure Received: 3,935 GP and 3 SP and (3 charges of CLW healing)
Taken as 3,830gp and 3sp in coin and a CLW wand (7 charges) (105gp)

[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Close. The ending date got bumped from the 7th to the 10th because I got a little tied up. So,
XP Received: 3,471 XP = (1809 EXP + 1,662 TXP)
Treasure Received: 3,980 GP and 3 SP (2,202.3 EGP +1,778 TGP)
Taken as 3,830 gp and 3 sp in coin, a CLW wand (7 charges) (105gp) and (3 used charges of CLW healing value=45 gp)

The "3 used charges of CLW healing" shows up on your "consumed or destroyed" list with a value of 45 gp.

That tweaks the placement a bit, but makes the cleanest recording of the numbers.[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
[sblock] Argh, I edited the rest but I seem to have some trouble with the formatting in the Adventure Log. :( I don't know why it shows like that. I was editing on the source text.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Fixed. Placing a space on the first character of a line changes the display mode. It is a weird wiki thing. Don't worry, wiki sheets are very weird. I have been a programmer for 20 years and I still have trouble getting them to do what I want. They are never consistent.

I fixed that and the finances total. The totals listed here included your 3 platinum pieces retainer from the beginning.[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
[sblock] Thank you, thank you! :D Ok, it matches perfectly. Finances... my eternal enemy, both in real life and in fantasy! [/sblock]

Systole

First Post
GM: Umralar should be at +7 xp, +6 gp. He left one day after Dyre, but is listed at the same xp/gp.

Otherwise, the math looks right for everyone else, so sayeth my Sharp EL-310T calculator.

9.03 DMC awarded for Satin Knights.

Remove ads