[M&M] The Unofficial Marvel Character Stats Thread

Kail

First Post
The major questions for Nightcrawler and Rogue are PLs as far as I'm concerned. Each fits nicely into the M&M frame work. Nightcrawler I've toyed with as my first conversion, fighting to see if a PL 12 will work. While not an extremely powerful member of the team, he is from that second generation of X-Men that includes Wolverine and has a fair bit of other experience with Excalibure jaunting around realities. Rogue I figure gots PL12/13 due to the number of powers she's got, or at least had last time I saw her in action. What with healing factors and psi abilities, even gained through power theft it was just..uggh, to much. Ideas anyone?

Kail

VixenofVenus

First Post
The problem with Rogue is she can easily kill just about anyone by touching them ... at least at a certain point in her story ... the version where she has no powers would be pretty easy to create.

I think She'd be around 12/13 ... but I think Nightcrawler would be more 13/14.

But I am a Nightcrawler fan ... hehe

Kail

First Post
A Kurt fan too, I just feel the need to keep him a bit on the lower scale else my fannlyness show! Will try to have my Nightcrawler up by mid week, due to work it will be bare bone stats without a background run down.

Kail

Remove ads