• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

{M&M} Ultimate Powers Book

MnM_UH

First Post
Does anyone know if Green Ronin is planning a supplement containing a huge assortment of power possibilities (above and beyond those presented in the M&M man book), ala the old Marvel Super Heroes Ultimate Powers Book? I think this would be a great addition to the line.

Tokiwong

First Post
MnM_UH said:
Does anyone know if Green Ronin is planning a supplement containing a huge assortment of power possibilities (above and beyond those presented in the M&M man book), ala the old Marvel Super Heroes Ultimate Powers Book? I think this would be a great addition to the line.

I second the motion that would be sweet stuff, only thing I see is the Gamemaster Screen, and the Freedom City supplement...

Drakmar

Explorer
um.. like what? I can't think of any powers they have missed that can't be done with the ones they have put in the main rules.

Neowolf

First Post
I'm with Drakmar here... I was very satisfied with the list in the book, considering how customizable each and every power is. Heck, they even give you guidelines for making new powers, in case a player comes up with something wacky. :)

MnM_UH

First Post
Right, it's true that pretty much every possibility has been covered in the main book. What I'm talking about is something that would give a lot more power combinations and the costs. Yes, you can calculate them yourself, but I think it would be cool to have them in a supplement. I'm working on something on my own, but it wouldn't be as cool as something official.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Well, it would be nice to know what kind of powers that is not included in the MnM Rulebook. By all means, post them here as a wishlist.

Pramas

Explorer
Re: Re: {M&M} Ultimate Powers Book

Tokiwong said:

I second the motion that would be sweet stuff, only thing I see is the Gamemaster Screen, and the Freedom City supplement...

FYI, we'll be announcing the next three M&M books over the next month or so. Two of them should be announced shortly, and the license I talked about in my New Year's message will be announced at GAMA Trade Show next month.

Voneth

First Post
I know that it has been discussed on the fourm by MnM crew about how customers want to see powers detailed in future supplements.

I think the general consensus was that everyone wanted complete breakdowns on any unique powers to see how GR put them together, but standard stuff should be short and sweet.

Drakmar

Explorer
What I would like.. rather than an Ultimate Powers book..

is a book with a bunch of different "Heroes/Villians"

different ones for different genres.. ie ones for modern.. future.. fantasy.

and their breakdown.. and a bunch of the standard monsters.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads